BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky Air Refresher.
100% natural propellant.
Eliminates odors and freshens.
Value pack.
2 cans. see more...

Amber R.
The smell of these sprays is so beautiful and lightweight. It reminds me of freshly washed clothes on a spring day, which is probably weird lol. I like to spray this around my house on days where I want to cheer up or when I'm cleaning. The only problem I have is the smell fades kind of quick. It feels like I have to keep spraying for it to stay
Catherine A.
Chattanooga , TN
Absolutely love all of the febreze line, they have some WONDERFUL scents and you can always find a very reasonably cheap two pack of the scent you love the most. It keeps my entire house smelling good, i love the pet odor because we have a large furbaby and he doestend to get a little stinky. But this masks the stinch for sure. Would recommend to everyone
Stephanie F.
I love febreze, its great. I use it on my furniture and the air. We used to have pets and it really helped with the smell. Now we still use it because of how fresh it makes the house feel.
sarha y.
ny
I can go on about this febreze can all day. It makes the house smell amazing, and any room that smells good feels more clean. Eliminates odors as promised and is fairly inexpensive at big convenience stores. I would suggest this to everyone I know.
Laura P.
Warren, MI
Unpopular opinion: I HATE this scent. I think that it is quite stinky and perfumey. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because it does get rid of the smell you're trying to cover, I'm just not a big fan of the scent it replaces it with.
Rashi A.
Sanford , FL
I am not a big fan of the scent ..but its good for my garage where i keep my shoe rack and it completely eliminates the smell in the garage.Usually i pick it up from my wholesale club,a pack of two which makes it budget friendly.
Cynthia G.
Fresh and clean scent.. without leaving a foggy cloud like other air fresheners. Perfect for the bathroom and bedrooms.

A little bit pricey but you can usually find the regular scent in a multipack at a wholesale club.
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
Between my 10 son that plays sports all year long and my husband who is a construction worker . I need something that I can spray to really remove odor from batting gloves to work boots . I also have a dog and this Febreze spray helps keep my house smelling fresh and pet less .
denise r.
I love febreze all their products are awesome. I like that they have many scents for you to choose from and also their prices are quite reasonable. I truly recommend it.
Lauren W.
Worcester, MA
I love Febreze for everything! I have both fabric refresher and air freshener in each room of my house. Whenever I find it on sale or have coupons, I definitely stock up!