BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects Advanced Odor Eliminator Air Refresher: Eliminates odors rather than covering them up like other air fresheners do Quickly and easily sprays away tough pet, bathroom, cooking, smoke, and other odors The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering see more...

whitney b.
Tucson, AZ
We use this on every roadtrip, it keeps a stuffy truck feeling fresh and clean even with all of the luggage. Only downside is how strong it is for the first couple hours.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this air freshener, I always want my house smelling clean and fresh so even those days I haven’t mopped I just spray a bunch of Febreze everywhere and it smells fresh and clean.
Chaunyce D.
For some reason when I cook the smell bypasses all the other rooms and goes directly to mine. Of course this happened last night while I was frying food. I couldn't find a lighter for my candles so I borrowed this from my mom and sprayed it in my room. The scent went from my room to all of the other rooms. And the scent is still present this morning. Amazing
Crissy L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Gets the job done when you have something thats extremely stinky sometimes my car gets a little smelly when I give her a good clean the last thing I do is spray my seats and ahhh smells like a new car.! The advanced seems like it can take away foul smell with a few sprays and the smell is still beautiful no harsh smell.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Make the odor disappear with this product
Is available at Walmart and target stores and many others too . Comes in a variety of scents is long lasting and easy to use, priced under $4 and often goes on sale and coupons are available. It works and is a great tool
Dianna G.
This is our go to freshener, but I’ve noticed some scents are a bit stronger and seem to mask more than refresh and eliminate the odors. This is great for refreshing a room or to get rid of nasty garbage smell. We typically pick this up at target or Walmart when running low.
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for home with pets, covers up unpleasant smells right away and the scent is super light and not over powering. The scent sticks around for quite a while as well! I always give my place a quick spritz with this before guests arrive!
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i use febreze fresheners pretty frequently and i do think they're pretty decent at masking smell and creating a new and nicer scent. i don't find a lot of water fallout from them either which is nice so i would recommend them.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
I used this in my car when I used to smoke (nasty habit) and it worked wonders. I hated people getting in my car and it smelling like smoke and this really made a difference. I still use it in my home, just around the house.
Rose R.
Riverside
Purchased this because we bought my daughter a car and the previous owner was a smoker. Hoped it would take away the cigerett smell but it only last as a cover up for a few days.