BY FEBREZE

Febreze Air Effects air freshener eliminates odors and freshens the air. The fine mist infuses the air with a scent that is subtle never overpowering. Pumpkin Bliss welcomes the season with the decadent aroma of holiday treats and traditions. see more...

Makenna I.
Rainier, OR
i’m part of a cleaning business and clean houses and do a few janitorials and after cleaning we do a few spritzes of this spray and it leaves all the buildings smelling so fresh
Wee B.
Jonesborough
This didn't really smell like pumpkin to me, which was super disappointing.  I was hoping for a product to use that would replace my candles.  But this smelled like pipe smoke to me.  I have only been able to use it once without sneezing.  It just wasn't for me I guess.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
We got this last fall and it's lasted a while. It's the perfect scent for fall when all the rage is about pumpkin spice everything. We purchased it for a very affordable price at Big Lots. Would recommend.
Aline H.
Brick , NJ
Febrile is what I use for furniture and the animals room. I love the pumpkin smell especially when fall rolls around. I keep a few in the guest rooms and bathrooms. Safe on leather and in the car, also cost effective and easy to find in local targets and online.
amanda m.
Anaheim, CA
One of my favorite Febreeze scents. It's not too pumpkiny and you can use it all year round. The price is great and one cam will last you for at least a month. I use this almost everyday and would totally recommend it for a fresh smelling kitchen or bathroom.
S N.
Smells like Starbucks in the fall, but this lasts for a year and is the same price as a latte. I recommend this for anyone who loves Pumpkin Spice because well that's what it's supposed to smell like and they nailed it.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
I have an obsession with fall and pumpkin and this just adds to my addiction. The febreeze air fresheners are super cheap and provide a quick fix to smelly odors in your house. I would definitely reccomend.
Jordan K.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I usually love this brand, but I am not a big fan of this scent. Like many pumpkin scents it is much too strong in cinnamon without enough pumpkin. I think I'll stick to other fragrances in the future.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This is amazing because it smell like Christmas all over again I love it and it makes things very effective not disappointed at all affordable I have a rite aid card I do recommend it of course and it is great
jeniffer s.
I'm in love with this freshener this product goes good in halloween, thanksgiving and Christmas. Smells amazing I recommend this air freshener mostly for the holidays but a daily use is good as well.
Noor J.
Jeddah, Jeddah
is this product exist in Saudi Arabia?