Add a Photo

By FEBREZE
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I really like the smell! Unfortunately for me, my car gets very hot during the summer and if I use these (or any other brand of vent clips) it lasts only about a week. In the fall and winter time it can sometimes last up to 3 weeks in my car! I've bought this in Walmart, and when it isn't too hot outside, it works great for the price!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Nov. 12, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Febreze 2 mL (0.06 FL OZ) Car Vent Clips Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator, Vanilla & Moonlight Scent
I do enjoy the febreeze brand but I'm not to fond of these clips. The smell just doesn't really seem to last as the liquid decreases in the clip.