BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL #46 in Air Fresheners

Formulated to actually eliminate odors in the air instead of just masking them. Clears away stale, stifling odors while leaving a fresh, clean scent behind. 9.7-oz. aerosol can with trigger sprayer. 9 cans per case.PGC45535. 45535. Procter & Gamble Professional Febreeze Air Effects, Meadows & Rain.

Febreeze Air Effects
  • "With three very active kids, we have all sorts of "smells" going on, and Febreze air freshener keeps my house smelling fresh and clean- even when it's not." in 5 reviews
Sarah J.
Lorain
Awesome product. We use it in the bathroom, but in the laundry room as well. It's also great for a soritz around the house just to freshen it up before company comes over or before a get together. The smell is strong if you use too much, but you don't really need more than a 1-2 second burst of spray!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love this product. I use it all the time . I've got pets and kids and with them , there is a lot of dirt and odors . I use this febreeze all the time and have it on hand anytime I want to get rid of odors . It smells so clean and good
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I love this product!!! I know I can rely on it for even the toughest Odors around. It did not disappoint me at all. You can buy this at Walmart and target just to name a couple of places. I would definitely recommend!
Lauren R.
Stoneville, NC
I use Febreeze in every room of my house! My favorites are Fresh-cut pine and Lavender. Both scents help to make my house smell fresh and clean without leaving a heavy scent that makes me cough. I always buy Febreeze over any other air fresheners.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Febreeze Air Effects
Of course you already know that if you have a big old doggy hanging around your house you keep febreze close by to keep your home smelling fresh as ever! I highly recommend this product.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze not only neutralizes odors, it even covers up some of the nastiest, strong smells that I find around my house. Trash bin odor, bathroom odor, it covers it all
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These always smell sooo good! I always keep one in the bathroom and one in the living room. I especially love using the pine scented one around the holidays since we have a fake Christmas tree.
Tanya B.
Beloit , WI
This is an absolute MUST HAVE in our home! With 4 people and 2 dogs in a house, I love having this around to help refresh our home to give it that pleasant smell. Plus, we just love the scent!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Definitely does its job by lifting odors! I use this all over my house! I keep one in every room as well as one in my car! I love the meadows and rain scent it is one of my top favorites! I also love the lavender scent. If you haven't picked one of these up yet, I highly recommend you do!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I used to always get a different brand of air freshener, but I've finally found one that I really like. They smell really good and come in a lot of scents. It's also long lasting. I also like the style of the bottle, it's different than the rest.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
What is your favorite scent ?
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Do you think they should make a Febreze Air Effects in Downy Scents?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Whas your fave scent?
Meghan N.
Dacula, GA
What are the holiday scents for Febreze Air Effects?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
Does Febreze cover up pet odors, or eliminate them?