BY PROCTER & GAMBLE PROFESSIONAL #36 in Air Fresheners

Formulated to actually eliminate odors in the air instead of just masking them. Clears away stale, stifling odors while leaving a fresh, clean scent behind. 9.7-oz. aerosol can with trigger sprayer. 9 cans per case.PGC45535. 45535. Procter & Gamble Professional Febreeze Air Effects, Meadows & Rain.

• Does Febreze cover up pet odors, or eliminate them?3 Answers
  • Do you think they should make a Febreze Air Effects in Downy Scents?14 Answers
  • I recently heard there was a new more natural ver...Be the first to answer!
Febreeze Air Effects
  • "With three very active kids, we have all sorts of "smells" going on, and Febreze air freshener keeps my house smelling fresh and clean- even when it's not." in 5 reviews
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is one of the best things GS that has happened to this mom of 3, might as well be 4 including the hubby. With 3 boys you need a source to go to when you have company stopping by really quick and your house smells like a fool locker!! I spray the couches and air and viola, it transforms my house into a garden!! It's reasonably priced as well and I can usually find coupons for it for an extra buck off. I buy 4 cans at a time to get the deal that Target runs for it!! A must for a large family!
Brisa K.
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
When I first started working at this new office it always seemed to smell funny every morning. I tried all sorts of things to remove the smell. After a while someone recommend me trying Febreze. At first I felt it didn't work after a week I started noticing the only thing that smelled was the scent of fresh linen Febreze. It works!!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I have used this product in a couple of scents. It's a bit pricey, but one can goes a long way! You don't need to use much to eliminate odors. We typically keep a can in the bathroom, but have used it to eliminate odors throughout the house. It also lingers for a while and doesn't disappear right away like most odor eliminators.
Pam H.
Pam H.
Sycamore, IL
This stuff is AMAZING.. I love the smell of all of their scents and it is like washing the room and everything in it.. My sons room, car, sports bag it makes all the scents go away. It is very affordable, you can find it anywhere, and I always tell all of my friends and family to try it. It will change your life.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Febreze is a must-have in any household (especially one with animals) It is a wonderful smelling product and removes and covers up odors quickly and effeciently. It is very affordable and my favorite scent is the Tide one now! I most definitely recommend this for any house that needs odor controlled!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Maybe my house just doesn't smell like a sweaty locker room with trash in the corners and dirty laundry on the floor, but this doesn't really do much for me. Yes, it smells good whenever I first spray it, but the scent does not last that long. I would rather use a plug-in or light a candle.
Kirstie H.
Kirstie H.
Smyrna, NY
Love using this to freshing up the air, beds and furniture! Super easy to use and does a good job at getting rid of all the farm smells we have all around the house. It is priced well and can be found at most all stores everywhere! Would recommend!
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
This is a necessity in my home and car! It actually gets rid of funky odors (especially from pets) without leaving a heavy fragrance. Every scent smells pleasant and light. My favorite is the spring air scent- bright and clean!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St. Petersburg , FL
I love that Febreeze comes in a variety of scents! They're prefect to keep the restroom smelling fresh. They're also great to freshen up any room. It's a very affordable product and you can almost always find a coupon for it.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
I love febreeze spray. The smell lasts a long time! The scents they have smell amazing. It's great for if you have pets to just spritz some around the house! Keeps it smelling fresh and clean! I highly recommend!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
Do you think they should make a Febreze Air Effects in Downy Scents?
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
What is your favorite scent ?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn , NY
Whas your fave scent?
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Dacula, GA
What are the holiday scents for Febreze Air Effects?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Decorator Expert
Does Febreze cover up pet odors, or eliminate them?