BY FEATHERED PHONICS

Volume 4: 96 More Words & Phrases. Another 96 Words and phrases you can teach your bird. Tracks include extras that where left out of previous titles. This CD includes a classic Pirate voice with many phrases like, " Aye Aye Captain." " Shiver me Timbers," plus much more. It's fun Just to play in the car for kids. Volume 4: 96 More WordsFeatures include: - Award-winning audio CD teaches parrots how to speak -96 tracks of words and ph see more...

• Does this book help birds learn to talk?7 Answers
  • Does this actually work? My family has an African Grey and we wan...5 Answers
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Played on repeat for my eclectic did not like the voices to deadpanish. But I think he picked open holla
Jaicub H.
I have help run family owned bird stores for the past 15 years....this cd is a great way to help get any bird to pick up on words. Best to let the disc play while you're at work or anytime the bird is alone.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
This is such a cool book!! Who came up with this, and where did they learn it!!
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I need to get these i have two and been wa ting to teach them a few words.
Mabelyn R.
Texas
I saw this on Jack and Jill it's when Jack is tired of Jill and says she already send her mail to his house?😂😂
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Does this book help birds learn to talk?
Melissa J.
Does this actually work? My family has an African Grey and we want him to learn more words and phrases.