Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Fallon J.Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Fallon J.Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Meadow R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
This is such a good, sultry smelling body spray. I have found myself going into Victoria's secret for clothing, and then repurchasing this just to have an extra. It is a little mature, but i have found nothing like it. I will continue to repurchase this. I love this and would definatley suggest you go out and get one,
Maya C.
Maya C.
Victoria Secret is my go to brand for a lot of items! They're beauty section is just perfect. I love their Fearless perfume and it smells great! Lingers on your skin and clothes long after you spray and you can smell it all day long. I would definitely recommend this perfume. It's pricey but worth it!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Lima, OH
I love Victoria's Secret perfumes. My new favorite is Fearless. It is a little expensive, as is all Victoria's Secret perfumes, but I think it is worth the price because the bottle lasts for months. You don't need much, only one or two sprays. The scent is very feminine and makes me feel sexy.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Mattoon, IL
Fearless By Victoria Secret is an okay perfume or fragrance. I bought this in the summer when i was trying to find a different scent. this perfume smells good but did not last that long on my body. The packaging is very eye catching however i don't think i would repurchase this product.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
East Dubuque, IL
Fearless definitely makes me fearless, I go in and out of the night feeling like a rock star. I have no worry in the world that I smell or it is going to wear off. I would use it every day, night, and it is a must having when going out for the night. You shouldn't fear this scent.
sofia c.
sofia c.
My absolute favorite perfume! I love the smell! It lasts the whole day! This was my first time purchasing this perfume and I love it! I got it for half off the price during a sale and also used some rewards cards to purchase it. I will definitely purchase again!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I am shocked and surprised, but I love this! I don't normally like a strong scent. But, I took the survey to find my perfect scent on the Victoria's Secret app and it told me to try this. I am amazed, but I love it!! Not too flowery, not too musky. Just perfect!
Lisandra V.
Lisandra V.
I can't say how much I love this perfume I literally take a shower and I still have the smell of it. It is greasy which is what I love because that's what makes it last all day. I also love the smell. When I finish mine, I'm definitely buying it again
Laken L.
Laken L.
New Albany, Indiana
I love the deep sexy scent this has. Its like 1 spray and my nose just light up wanting me to spray more!! Imma xheap gal and VS is on my higher end pricing lol but i will definitely get again on my birthday or christmas or some other important day!
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
I've been in love with Fearless since the first time I inhaled its wonder. It's one of my favorite perfumes because it's a hypnotizing warm floral scent that lasts all day without overwhelming your senses.
I will definitely continue purchasing it.