Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Meadow R.Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Fallon J.Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Fallon J.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Amna S.
I really liked this one a lot, unfortunately it was discontinued and sometimes is bought back during the semi annual. It smells really clean and different. Unique and somewhat floral. One of my many favorites.
Amanda R.
A nice powder with a bit of spice and juicy dark fruit.
I felt the need to have more iris on my vanity, so I picked this up.
Sales and clearance in VS never hurts ;)
I also have the body mist, and I take full advantage using both.
I like to amp this up with another perfume with iris, violet and anise/licorice but it is fine scent by itself.
The bottle is a cute little cut glass squatty - it`ll go into my collection.
Fallon J.
I've been in love with Fearless since the first time I inhaled its wonder. It's one of my favorite perfumes because it's a hypnotizing warm floral scent that lasts all day without overwhelming your senses.
I will definitely continue purchasing it.
Maya C.
Victoria Secret is my go to brand for a lot of items! They're beauty section is just perfect. I love their Fearless perfume and it smells great! Lingers on your skin and clothes long after you spray and you can smell it all day long. I would definitely recommend this perfume. It's pricey but worth it!
Elizabeth P.
Arlington, WI
I am shocked and surprised, but I love this! I don't normally like a strong scent. But, I took the survey to find my perfect scent on the Victoria's Secret app and it told me to try this. I am amazed, but I love it!! Not too flowery, not too musky. Just perfect!
Caitlin H.
East Dubuque, IL
Fearless definitely makes me fearless, I go in and out of the night feeling like a rock star. I have no worry in the world that I smell or it is going to wear off. I would use it every day, night, and it is a must having when going out for the night. You shouldn't fear this scent.
Lisandra V.
I can't say how much I love this perfume I literally take a shower and I still have the smell of it. It is greasy which is what I love because that's what makes it last all day. I also love the smell. When I finish mine, I'm definitely buying it again
Kayla M.
Seattle, WA
This is such a good, sultry smelling body spray. I have found myself going into Victoria's secret for clothing, and then repurchasing this just to have an extra. It is a little mature, but i have found nothing like it. I will continue to repurchase this. I love this and would definatley suggest you go out and get one,
Brianna R.
Mattoon, IL
Fearless By Victoria Secret is an okay perfume or fragrance. I bought this in the summer when i was trying to find a different scent. this perfume smells good but did not last that long on my body. The packaging is very eye catching however i don't think i would repurchase this product.
Melissa L.
Forest City, NC
This is my new favorite scent I love it and it last all day long, very soft and sexy, When you walk in the room with scent on you will be noticed and I get a lot of compliments on this scent I love it.