Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by MYWORLDOFPASSION ..Fearless By Victoria's Secret EDP 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml uploaded by Cassi M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
love love love Fearless by victoria's secret. I am a big fan can you tell. I got this a Victoria's secret and it smells so good. I tried it in the store and walked out with it. it is not to overwhelming and seems to last all day for me. lot of my friends loved the smell and ran out and got it. I wold for sure tell you to buy and I told my friends and family to go and buy it.
Anna D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This fragrance smells very good. It can be a little over powering at times. I would not wear it if you are going to be in small/tight spaces. It did last all day so you can go from day to night with no issues. In the future I may buy if for special occasions but I would not buy it for daily use.
Sharon K.
Villas, NJ
The first time I smelled a tester for Fearless by Victoria Secret, I was in love!! .. I have been a repeat customer ever since! Its a light, but very seductive scent. Not overpowering, subtle yet it is one of those must have scents that once you try it, you will order again and again.
Melina C.
Morrilton, AR
I received this perfume one year for Christmas and I fell in love with it. It is the only perfume I use. It is not an overbearing, headache causing, smell but it is also long lasting so that you don't have to reapply a few times a day. i would definitely recommend giving it a sniff.
Jamie G.
Rincon, GA
This is probably one of my favorite perfumes ever! The smell is amazing AND versitile so its great for work, evenings out, summer, and winter. I am more than halfway through the first bottle, and I will definitely be buying another. When you wear it, you absolutely do feel FEARLESS.
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I am obsessed with this perfume! I have had the most amazing complements from wearing this and I really enjoy the smell. I received a free sample from somewhere and I tried it and used every last drop of the sample and when I ran out, went straight to VS to buy a full sized bottle!
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL
This is an awesome fragrance, i like subtle fragrances, this is just right, my daughter turned me on to this paticular fragrance... i also use a few other fragrances from victoria's secrets, and one all faithful from avon products.. i highly recomment this fragrance.. thank you
Angelica M.
Lindenhurst, NY
I love the name of it! It is my second favorite of the Victoria's Secret collection, it's not too strong. I don't like overbearing smells that give you a headache. I usually wear it when I go out with my boyfriend or a night out on the town with my girls.
Molly J.
Jonesboro, AR
Fearless came quickly and as expected. Smells great. Not over powering or too much like flowers. does dissipate quickly almost to quickly but also a little overpowering when first sprayed. beautiful bottle and gorgeous color lokkes great on my desk
Tori B.
Independence , MO
One of my absolute favorite perfumes from Victoria's Secret. Love love love the scent. It is not overly strong, but smells great and is perfect for everyday use. I have used a couple of their over scents before too and this is one of my favorite.