Fearless (2009 Edition) (Taylor Swift)

by Mercury

2009 UK edition of her sophomore album includes three bonus tracks over the US pressing ('Our Song', 'Teardrops On My Guitar' and 'Should've Said No' ) and features completely different artwork. Taylor is the only Country female artist to have five Top 10 singles from a debut album and the only Country female vocalist this decade to reach the Top 5 on Billboard's Hot 100 Chart. Needless to say, she's a sensation that has only just begun to show what she is capable of. 16 tracks including the single 'Love Story' and 'Change', first heard during the 2008 Summer Olympics.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fearless (2009 Edition) (Taylor Swift)!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah B.
Covington, VA
My younger days was filled with T swift. Love her!! Her music used to bring me so much happiness so i will always be a fan
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown, PA
I really did like this one better than regular fearless album. It's good booklet and it has couple new bonus songs.

Looking for your answer?