BY FDS

Find feminine and nursing hygiene products at Target.com! FDS Spray 2 Oz Baby Powder see more...

Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
I love the new formula. I always hesitated to buy this because when I looked at the ingredients list, fragrance was too far at the top for me. When I went to the store the other day, I looked at the list again out of curiosity and noticed that fragrance is the very last ingredient on the list , so I bought it to try. I never had a bad reaction from the summers eve one, so I figured I would be ok. I used it and fell in love. I was in jeans all day and it kept me totally dry. Also, my work uniform is polyester and makes me sweat no matter what, but today, I am completely dry and feeling fresh as a daisy. Will forever repurchase.
Diana G.
I workout A LOT so I like to make sure I don't smell terrible when I'm at the gym, so I like to be and feel clean when I head in. I normally use Summers Eve feminine deodorant spray but purchased the FDS brand only because my local Target was out of the other brand. FDS was also about 50 cents cheaper so I decided to try it. I absolutely hate it. The spray smells nice but something about it makes me smell horrid! It's such a horrific feeling to shower and spray and smell like death only a couple hours later. This may be funny, but I really was self conscious. I went back to Summers Eve and I feel and smell clean. I will never purchase FDS again! I don't think it's pH balanced.
Stacie S.
I have been buying this product since 2000 and I love it. I'm thick and curvy, sometimes some areas get a bit moist and not in a good way. I spray this under and between my (ahem) "twins" before I put my bra on and down below before I put my undies on and I am good to go!
Kimberly C.
Mission, TX
This product is a life saver! No more feeling insecure about my period or dirty jeans... It is very effective and this was recommended to me by my mother so you know it's good!
Kelsey L.
I like this spray! I sweat a lot at my job because all I do is lift boxes and I spray this down there before work and it helps me stay unsweaty and it smells good. Smells pretty much like baby powder. The price is good too.
Priscilla N.
Used this year's back, when I was More physically active and Working long hours. I guess it was a good product. Did it's job...
Jamela  h.
Its cool. On days when im sweaty its traps odor. It like regular deodorant when it drys.