Add a Photo

#1017 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (4)
Carol A.
Carol A.

I love this product because it gives me that extra confidence that I need throughout the day. It is a perfect product to use before working out and after. I love the scent and it is safe to use everyday.
Maritza V.
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY

Love this it works better then the summers eve ones which sometimes can be too smelly and obvious and sometimes leave a cloud/mist of the product in the air. Love this for that smelly time of the month
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

Great product! I love the FDS brand. It lasts for a long time, smells great with isn't too over powering but isn't too light either and makes you feel fresh and clean after every single use.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.

I like this spray. It is great to use in the summer. It leaves a light scent but not over bearing.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.

When you want that extra security, peace of mind and a little confidence boost, these sprays are great. The shower fresh one is my favorite.
Yasmine D.
Yasmine D.
Groveland, FL

It has a great scent and fun to use but in my opinion it's not my favorite because of the feeling of spray on. but works well
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa, az

I like this deodorant spray because it is so different than the other.I love it..
Ms Josie L.
Ms Josie L.

Barely there feel. Soft scent. Helps with moisture in hot areas. I use this in conjunction with summers eve cleansing wash to help balance out the pH balance..
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Greeneville, TN

For freshness on the go this stuff is absolutely great! It's smells good and doesn't make you all chalky feeling
Emily B.
Emily B.

FDS is a long standing product. It does as it claims however there was an after scent lightly of alcohol I did not like. Perhaps it just my can? I prefer the dusting powder.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA

Does anyone experience burning when using this?
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA

I really wanna try these, which is the yummiest scent?