BY FDS

Feminine. Discreet. Sensual. This product provides extra protection for added assurance. Hypo-allergenic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
Love this it works better then the summers eve ones which sometimes can be too smelly and obvious and sometimes leave a cloud/mist of the product in the air. Love this for that smelly time of the month
Carol A.
I love this product because it gives me that extra confidence that I need throughout the day. It is a perfect product to use before working out and after. I love the scent and it is safe to use everyday.
Emily B.
FDS is a long standing product. It does as it claims however there was an after scent lightly of alcohol I did not like. Perhaps it just my can? I prefer the dusting powder.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product! I love the FDS brand. It lasts for a long time, smells great with isn't too over powering but isn't too light either and makes you feel fresh and clean after every single use.
jo L.
Erie, PA
Barely there feel. Soft scent. Helps with moisture in hot areas. I use this in conjunction with summers eve cleansing wash to help balance out the pH balance..
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
I do like this fem spray I use it after the shower to feel fresh and its not expensive at all to get so I will be trying other scents as well
Rebekah D.
When you want that extra security, peace of mind and a little confidence boost, these sprays are great. The shower fresh one is my favorite.
Yasmine D.
Groveland, FL
It has a great scent and fun to use but in my opinion it's not my favorite because of the feeling of spray on. but works well
Lauren B.
Greeneville, TN
For freshness on the go this stuff is absolutely great! It's smells good and doesn't make you all chalky feeling
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
For freshness on the go. Great size for a purse and easy to use. Fresh scent and leaves skin silky.
Kelly C.
West Mifflin, PA
Does anyone experience burning when using this?
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
I really wanna try these, which is the yummiest scent?