FDS Feminine Deodorant Spray -- White Blossom -- 2 oz. uploaded by Nayeli P.

BY FDS

Buy on Kmart
Mercedes C.
Allentown , PA
As a plus size girl, I found this product super useful since I have big thigh that tend to get damp during the day just from sweat. The benefits of this product is that my thighs stayed dry and the smell wouldn't overpower my perfume, but it did cover up any odor that came about during the day.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
This spray is greatt excellent for when you are out of the house for the whole day and it's very hot so you feel like the v zone is not that fresh, the price is good and the 2 onz last for a long time, highly recommended
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom always said that a young lady should always smell fresh and clean. This brand is gentle/non irritating and it leaves you feeling refreshed. I now have my young daughter using it.
Nicole M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Every woman needs a little refresher so this is nice and comforting to use. Living in the south, it comes in handy on those hot days! It smells light and clean.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is excellent, the smell is not strong is hypoallergenic, I really like the smell, perfect to have it in your house, I recommend it super super nice
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
I take a shower every other day, and that second day stuff needs a little freshened up. this stuff does the trick and I love it!
Jay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When it comes to hygiene and smelling good spray on deodorant is the best option. No stick and worrying about white marks.
Meka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
L like this because as women we all have issues every know and then and this make me feel more comfortable
Vrgz J.
I love the smell of it, very smooth and smell sorta like powder fresh. Smell lingers for quit a while
Juliette G.
Sun Valley, CA
I really like this product because it provides a subtle fragrance and just make you feel fresh!