BY FDS

FDS works with your body to absorb moisture neutralize odors so you feel fresh and confident all day long. Clean White Blossom Scent Safe and Gentle Hypo-Allergenic and talc free Easy to use spray Each spray bottle contains 1.5 fl.oz. see more...

Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Has a nice clean floral scent. Very feminine and pretty smell that makes you feel fresh and clean. Especially after working out or its that time of the month. Definitely try it.
Rosanna K.
I really like having this with me for really hot days and when the monthly is on. It's very compact and portable. The scent is very light and nice also.
Lillian H.
I love the smell. I keep one in my purse all the time. I use it in public restrooms before and after i use it. Smells great and its compact.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX
Works great and is wonderful on the go! Perfect travel size and fits perfect in your purse! Always feel fresh no matter where you go!
Alyssa B.
Palm Desert, CA
I love this. I can take it with me everywhere. I love using this after the gym or just those days thay I'm on my period.
Cesly B.
COACHELLA, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
has a nice scent. i really like it because its very portable and i can carry it around with me on my mother nature days
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product. Smells good and it makes you smell good. What's not to love about it. Feminine deodorant spray.
Christen C.
Discreet enough to take anywhere, and always leaves you feeling fresh and clean. Try it you'll won't regret it!
Tina R.
This leaves you feeling clean anf refreshed. why not give it a try....you will be glad you did.
Jackie R.
Calgary
Not my favourite BUT a very good product. Works well leaves no residue on clothing and smells wonderful
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Does this actually work ?
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Has any one tried this what's your review