FCTRY Unicorn Snot - Pink [Pink] uploaded by Shana B.

BY FCTRY

Nicole G.
Savannah, GA
Got this as a gift but it is a great body glitter. It blends into my skin really well but stays super glittery. So much fun!
kapua P.
This is the stuff my little girl dream were made of!! As someone with oily skin usually glitter gels don’t work for me since they don’t usually dry down all the way but this stuff does. It’s super buildable and you can layer it to your desired intensity. I only one the yellow one but I plan on buying them all!!
Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is fantastic! Unicorn Snot leaves a great glitter on your skin but this works amazing for hair too! I use this all of the time in my hair and it never dries it out or leaves it stiff. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to add some glitter to their style!
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
It’s a really good lip gloss and keeps hold all day. It’s great for children and Halloween lip gloss touches. It comes off easily with water, so it’s good. It’s at a good price so that’s also a plus. I would recommend and buy again
Maggie M.
rochester
Super super glittery it’s actually and pink and sparkly and pink and sparkly pink and sparkly pink and green pink and sparkly pink and sparkly pink and sparkly and Pinkins likely in pink
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
Use it on your cheeks, eyes, arms or wherever! It adds a magical glow like fairy dust has been sprinkled all over you. Perfect for a night out or dress up.FCTRY Unicorn Snot - Pink [Pink]
Asia P.
I got this for Christmas and didn't really use it. Now that's a whole different story! Almost everyday I'm using it ontop of my cheekbone highlight routine. Plus, I'm using it on my eyelids to make my pink shadows have a bit more pop to them. I highly recommend this to all those pastel goth and pastel princesses out there!!!
chelsea p.
Prestonsburg
It leaves my skin feeling soft and glittery. I think the smell is very pleasant. I like the way it looks on my skin. And I think that the name if very fun and cute. Unicorns are very in this year. I like that it is vegan and cruelty free, that is a very big plus for me.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
This stuff is great. Feels a little heavy but dries light. Long wear, pretty glitter for all day. Plenty of colors. Worth the price. Who doesn't love glitter?
Shana B.
North Bay, ON
I ordered unicorn snot and really did not think I would enjoy it as much as I have. It's has major staying power which through the summer was amazing. Both my daughter and I love to use it in our hair for a little extra sparkle.
I will definitely buy again 💜
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
Does the glitter gel feel thick and heavy on your skin or does the jell blend well and just leave a shimmer?
Ashley W.
I say this product in a video and it looks pretty interesting, is it really versatile like it said? It looked more for lips of something, does it dry well as highlighter or eyeshadow?
Justice E.
Belleville, MI
Is this product really sticky?
Ann R.
Marion, IN
OK I've seen this and the lip gloss. Has anyone tried it? Do you like it? Does it smell OK? I know some glitter gels smell horrible. Also have you used it in your hair and does it leave anything behind after it dries? Such as stickiness or white flakes?
Aliya J.
London, London
Does this feel thick or sticky on the skin. Where can I buy it and how much?