FCTRY Unicorn Snot - Pink [Pink] uploaded by Shana B.

BY FCTRY

Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Savannah, GA
Got this as a gift but it is a great body glitter. It blends into my skin really well but stays super glittery. So much fun!
Asia P.
Asia P.
I got this for Christmas and didn't really use it. Now that's a whole different story! Almost everyday I'm using it ontop of my cheekbone highlight routine. Plus, I'm using it on my eyelids to make my pink shadows have a bit more pop to them. I highly recommend this to all those pastel goth and pastel princesses out there!!!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Boynton Beach, FL
This product is fantastic! Unicorn Snot leaves a great glitter on your skin but this works amazing for hair too! I use this all of the time in my hair and it never dries it out or leaves it stiff. I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to add some glitter to their style!
chelsea p.
chelsea p.
Prestonsburg
It leaves my skin feeling soft and glittery. I think the smell is very pleasant. I like the way it looks on my skin. And I think that the name if very fun and cute. Unicorns are very in this year. I like that it is vegan and cruelty free, that is a very big plus for me.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
This stuff is great. Feels a little heavy but dries light. Long wear, pretty glitter for all day. Plenty of colors. Worth the price. Who doesn't love glitter?
Shana B.
Shana B.
North Bay
I ordered unicorn snot and really did not think I would enjoy it as much as I have. It's has major staying power which through the summer was amazing. Both my daughter and I love to use it in our hair for a little extra sparkle.
I will definitely buy again ūüíú
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I say this product in a video and it looks pretty interesting, is it really versatile like it said? It looked more for lips of something, does it dry well as highlighter or eyeshadow?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
Does the glitter gel feel thick and heavy on your skin or does the jell blend well and just leave a shimmer?
Justice E.
Justice E.
Belleville, MI
Is this product really sticky?
Ann R.
Ann R.
Marion, IN
OK I've seen this and the lip gloss. Has anyone tried it? Do you like it? Does it smell OK? I know some glitter gels smell horrible. Also have you used it in your hair and does it leave anything behind after it dries? Such as stickiness or white flakes?
Aliya J.
Aliya J.
London, London
Does this feel thick or sticky on the skin. Where can I buy it and how much?