BY CHRONICLE BOOKS LLC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Everyone has that moment the realization that adulthood has arrived, like a runaway train, and there's no getting out of its way. From the hit Tumblr blog of the same name, F*ck! I'm in My Twenties perfectly captures the new generation currently testing the waters of post-college reality. Quick-witted and self-deprecating, the author pens irreverent missives, DIY diagrams, illustrations, and tongue-in-cheek checklists that chronicle her experience as a twenty-something living in the big city. Including the best of her beloved blog, plus over 50% new material, this is a perfect humor impulse buy for anyone who has a love-hate relationship with their twenties. see more...

Review (1)
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
A perfect gift for a 20-something. It's like the author took everything in ere from my brain.