Fck I’m Flawless 25 Il Makiage Concealer

Fck I’m Flawless 2.5 Il Makiage Concealer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fck I’m Flawless 2.5 Il Makiage Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, NY
1,728 reviews
Fck I’m Flawless 2.5 Il Makiage Concealer uploaded by Lisa F.
I’m definitely not the type of person to see a YouTube ad and actually click on it, but when I saw the ad for IL MAKIAGE I clicked on it. Once at there website in bold letters it said that over 75% of women get their foundation color incorrect and asked if I’d take a quiz to determine mine. After answering a few questions, the site offered to send me my foundation match and my concealer match for free to try, so I did. I had my reservations but once I got the package, I tried the foundation and I was blown away!!! Not only did it match perfectly but it was also everything else I like. Lightweight, light/medium coverage, hydrating etc and the concealer was just as great. Again it was a perfect match, Not heavy at all but covered the blue veins that I usually need to color correct. A lot of ppl thought these products are gimmicks and don’t work, but it worked for me. I love the packaging, the foundation and concealer are in sleek shiny bottles plus they gave me a free liquid eyeliner as well. I would definitely recommend it!
Fck I’m Flawless 2.5 Il Makiage Concealer uploaded by Ana O.
"IL Makiage Concealer" F4F Its package and container are luxury, IL Makiage offers an excellent variety of tones (30) and you can select the perfect for you using the questionnaire on their webpage (#8 in my case. Skin tone: medium, Undertone: yellow). It's a long wear and lightweight concealer, it covers under-eye circles, dark spots & hyperpigmentation. You can use it without foundation for more natural look. It's vegan, cruelty free, oil free & paraben free formula. The best, you can try it before to buy just paying shipping. 😉👍🏼 I really like it and I've bought more than once. I recommend 100% #ilmakiage #concealer #eyes #natural #naturallook #makeup #naturalmakeup
Salem, OR
This stuff really is actually great. I was hesitant about the entire brand at first, but now I am in love. It covers pretty well and doesn't crease under my eyes at all. I usually have issues with concealers getting cakey and creasing, but this doesn't at all. I can wear it alone or with foundation and it works well either way.
Somerset,Kentucky
Fck I’m Flawless 2.5 Il Makiage Concealer uploaded by Jen M.
This concealer is hands down the best I've ever used. It goes on so smoothly. Does an amazing job at covering up blemishes.. No clumping or smearing. And I love the sleek way its packaged.
Newport, NH
If you wake up in the morning looking like a trash panda that went through a few too many garbage cans the night before then this is the stuff for you!
Little Elm, TX
Fck I’m Flawless 2.5 Il Makiage Concealer uploaded by Jill H.
The first concealer I have found that stays all day. It helps cover up my dark circles. I love that it was a perfect t match online!

Looking for your answer?