BeveragesSodaFaygo
variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl oz cans, 24-pack

by Faygo

Faygo variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl. oz. cans, 24-pack ? Does everyone seem to think the taste of these Fargo drinks are so much better than any other brand?
Who came up with the name faygo ?
Does anyone know where to find diet faygo soda in Lakeland fl?
Start your review of Faygo variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl. oz. cans, 24-pack!
How would you rate this product?
Mary L.
You know you are from Michigan when you drink Fargo! All the flavors are good. My favorite is rock n rye!
member-44168c3d3
I love faygos they are not expensive my favorite is the blue moon mist. I buy a faygo at least once a day
Maria F.
Brooklyn, NY
Ive never had but i reeeaaallllyyy wish i could, but what i do know is that a friend of mine once had it ans she loved it, to bad they are hard to find where i live. But im sure that once i try it ill love it!
eloweez T.
I love faygo! The flavor I am raven about right now is not in this variety pack. For some reason they don't list it at all so I throwing it in here! It is that good. Like a fresh one from the fair so gooood
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
Great for parties....everyone can find a flavor they like. More kid friendly and economical than other sodas.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
Faygo variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl. oz. cans, 24-pack uploaded by Jina A.
Red &Grape are my fav.Taste great for the price&Its a Popular Michigan Drink!
Red &Grape are my fav.Taste great for the price&Its a Popular Michigan Drink!
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
Faygo variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl. oz. cans, 24-pack uploaded by Christina B.
My family likes this brand. It's price point is something that we can afford when we have our cookout with friends.
Kortney  U.
Faygo variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl. oz. cans, 24-pack uploaded by Kortney  U.
My favorite one is the blue faygo but I like the grape 🍇 flavor it tastes really good!
Codiejo F.
San antonio, TX
Faygo variety flavor soda, 6-redpop, 6-twist, 6-orange, 6 grape; 12-fl. oz. cans, 24-pack uploaded by Codiejo F.
I wait all year to be able to go back home and taste the refreshing faygo. I would choose this drink over any cola.
Lauriell B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This soda is very cheap but the flavor isn't lacking at all. It tastes just as good as any name brand soda. My favorite flavor is the peach.