BeveragesSodaFaygo
peach flavor soda pop, caffeine free, 12-pack 12-fl oz cans

Faygo peach flavor soda pop, caffeine free, 12-pack 12-fl. oz. cans

by Faygo

Faygo peach flavor soda pop, caffeine free, 12-pack 12-fl. oz. cans

This item: Faygo peach flavor soda pop, caffeine free, 12-pack 12-fl. oz. cans $12.99; Faygo - Red Pop! Soda - 12 Pack of 12-oz. Cans $27.50; Faygo - Grape Soda - 12 Pack of 12-oz. Cans $27.50

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Faygo peach flavor soda pop, caffeine free, 12-pack 12-fl. oz. cans!
Elizabeth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this flavor. I love peach flavor in general. This pop remind me of peach rings but a drink. Its great if your a lover of peach flavored things. And its reasonably priced as well. Faygo peach flavor soda pop, caffeine free, 12-pack 12-fl. oz. cans
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Tasty. My local stores never have these cold and I don't know why cuz I for 1 would go for a cold peach soda everytime. The flavor is good, the color is fun. The price is average for canned soda. I am a repeat customer.

Looking for your answer?