Faygo Moon Mist Citrus Carbonated Soda 2 Liter Bottle uploaded by Virginia B.Faygo Moon Mist Citrus Carbonated Soda 2 Liter Bottle uploaded by Kayla W.

BY FAYGO

Faygo Moon Mist citrus flavor soda, 2-liter plastic bottle see more...

Constance B.
Marsing, ID
Ah, Faygo. The chosen drink of the tumblr community known as 'Homestucks.'

I first stumbled upon this magical soft drink when I had strayed from my normal fandoms and wandered into homestuck.

Faygo tastes like unicorn tears. My personal favorite is Cotton Candy, but Grape is accepted by most.

Please, give this soda a try. And lemme tell you about Homestuck.
Lyss M.
Bismarck, ND
Love love love faygo! the only thing I don't like in general is that it's made with splenda. I like that it's cheap though. I can get these big bottles for $1. definitely recommend this to everyone! " send yo mama straight up to the store, tell that B***h to bring home a faygo"
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
There are three flavors of moon mist there is the regular one, there is also blue moon mist and red moon mist. Moon mist tastes similar to Mountain dew but I like it better than mountain dew and the red moon mist taste similar to cold red. Faygo is sold at a great price.
Latrisa M.
Detroit, MI
I love moon mist words cant even explain how much I buy this product. Im literally drinking it now. I try to stop but end up having a crave for the taste. It has a lemon taste to me.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Love this product. This soda comes in different flavors and they are all good and if your only buying 24 fl. Oz it's only a $1 all of it is really good.
Moonmist is my favorite Faygo pop. You can get a 2.5 (?) liter for $1. Perfect for events and parties!
It’s very addicting.!
Jes K.
Mount Joy
TASTES JUST LIKE MOUNTAIN DEW. This is way cheaper than mountain dew and you get more for your price. I am beyond impressed.
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
This is a awesome soda I love faygo. they have all kinds of flavors. if you never try it you should
Brandy P.
Lebanon ohio
Tastes pretty good. Kinda sweet. Not going to buy it 24-7, but as a quick pick it's good.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is the fuel of the juggalos everyone knows that it's cheap and it's good. My girlfriend's brother obsesses over it and I think it's great too.
Brandy P.
Lebanon ohio
Sometimes I need a little caffeine during that fatal time of the month. I do not get a lot. Do you think this is as good as mountain dew?

back