Faygo Diet orange soda pop, caffeine free, 20-fl. oz. plastic bottle uploaded by Jamie M.Faygo Diet orange soda pop, caffeine free, 20-fl. oz. plastic bottle uploaded by Adele D.Faygo Diet orange soda pop, caffeine free, 20-fl. oz. plastic bottle uploaded by Amy E.

BY FAYGO

Jamie M.
Clio, Mi
Very good soda! I like the cotton candy flavor! Red Pop is my favorite of all of them! cheap at $1.09! worth it if you don't have a lot of money to spend!
Jocelyn M.
Tasty but not my favorite orange pop. This pop is too sweet for me, but for the cheap price it's worth it
Alison F.
Frederick, MD
Great price with almost the same flavor as the real brands. I wish more than just sheetz would sell it though unless I just haven't seen it anywhere else.
Wendy M.
Ocala, FL
I drank this soda many years ago when I was in college. I always found it refreshing. I will have to see if any of the local retailers carry it.
Mallory S.
I like this flavor better than any of the other orange flavors. its cheap and it taste great for the price.
Marissa K.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I like this orange soda better than Fanta. I have also been on a "diet soda" kick lately and this has a nice taste.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Foodie Expert
Love this pop love the way it tastes it tasted like old fashioned soda pop I love all the flavors it is so good
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
Let's face it Faygo is good quality for being so cheap.I wish I had them more often.Would definitely recommend for both flavor and price :)
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Foodie Expert
These pops are so yummy and low cost! They're also full of sugar and are horrible for you but that is the same as all soda drinks, pretty much. I love faygo.