BY FAYGO

1 - 2 liter of Cotton Candy Faygo. Made in Detroit, Mi, USA Great for making popsicles A proud tradition Cotton Candy 1 bottle per order Additional Details - Binding: Misc. Flavor: Cotton Candy EAN: 00738. see more...

Crystal B.
Wisconsin Rapids
Cotton Candy Faygo is delicious and it tastes just like cotton candy.  Nice refreshing drink that is cheaper than name brand sodas. Faygo is about a dollar cheaper than say Dr. Pepper or Sprite. The only down side is how hard it is to find 2-liter Cotton Candy Faygo.
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cotton Candy Faygo is so yummy it taste like real cotton candy it was affordable I really wish they would make a 12 pack of I haven’t found it yet. Good Flavor it’s better when cold. If you cotton candy like me then you’ll love this.
hannah f.
Huntington
I heard alot of good reviews and it sounded good but I didn't care for it once I drinked it , it's really sweet and makes you more thirsty
Felicia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves cottoncandy faygo. Its absolutely delicious. It even taste like corton candy. An i love how its cheap too.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
Smells like cotton candy and I love the blue color of the soda. I just wish it had more of a cotton candy flavor.
hannah f.
Huntington
Lol is this just me or is this to sweet and just makes you more thirsty !?