Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pre...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
I love the mint to chocolate flavor ratio of these. They are very high quality and can be found in most walmarts and convenience stores at Christmas time
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
I'm usually not a fan of these flavors together, but I do like these! They are my new favorite snack, and are perfect for the holidays. Not to mention, but they make a great gift!
Darci T.
Fulshear, TX
As soon as Christmas time comes around, I am on the hunt for peppermint EVERYTHING! This is some of the best peppermint bark out there!
Lynette R.
Watertown , NY
Yumm! I love peppermint bark especially around the holidays! I used to make these from scratch when I worked in a bakery and it's super easy and super delicious!
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Absolutely love peppermint bark!! With the mixture of white and milk chocolate along with the peppermint it's heaven in your mouth!
somer c.
white chocolate mixed with peppermint to create this delicious peppermint bark is absolutely refreshing and sweet
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I never tried Peppermint Bark Before but from what I've read in the reviews this product tastes great I know I love Chocolate so I would probably like it
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got a tin of the peppermint bark and it was my first time having Peppermint on chocolate, and may I say it was delicious. I was kind of scared to try it, I thought it would be disgusting to mix the two together, but it was actually really delightful.
Patricia G.
Hamilton, ON
Very tasty but far too overpriced when it's so easy to make at home for much less.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Very good Christmas treat!!! However it is very crunchy so I would not recommend this for anyone with a tooth ache lol it's the perfect mix of chocolate and peppermint. I defiantly would repurchase this for every holiday.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.