Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pre...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Very good Christmas treat!!! However it is very crunchy so I would not recommend this for anyone with a tooth ache lol it's the perfect mix of chocolate and peppermint. I defiantly would repurchase this for every holiday.
somer c.
white chocolate mixed with peppermint to create this delicious peppermint bark is absolutely refreshing and sweet
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Absolutely love peppermint bark!! With the mixture of white and milk chocolate along with the peppermint it's heaven in your mouth!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1965 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I never tried Peppermint Bark Before but from what I've read in the reviews this product tastes great I know I love Chocolate so I would probably like it
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got a tin of the peppermint bark and it was my first time having Peppermint on chocolate, and may I say it was delicious. I was kind of scared to try it, I thought it would be disgusting to mix the two together, but it was actually really delightful.
Rissa H.
I love peppermint bark around the holidays! It's so easy to make your own but that can get a little messy, so it's a great product to buy.
TJ B.
When the holiday season comes around and the gift baskets are being delivered I always hope peppermint bark is included. This is my weakness because they are absolutely delicious! If I could I would eat a piece each day.
Aarzoo S.
delhi, New Delhi
Very very tasty...love this minty flavor. and chocolatey as well. but it's little pricey. but I 'll manage. hehehe because of very good taste
Patricia G.
Hamilton, ON
Very tasty but far too overpriced when it's so easy to make at home for much less.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I've never been a fan of peppermint but this is amazing! The combination of sweet, rich chocolate and tingly mint is perfect! I love buying this at Christmas 🎄🎄🎄
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.