Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Angie G.
Windber , PA
Peppermint bark is really good and it comes in handy for a variety of things my dad used to give it to me for a sore stomach I would definitely recommend it
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
I'm usually not a fan of these flavors together, but I do like these! They are my new favorite snack, and are perfect for the holidays. Not to mention, but they make a great gift!
Rose L.
This is a staple for the winter holidays. My family looks forward to having this treat all of December. It's a classic treat for all ages. Simple and easy to leave out.
Brena D.
Phoenix , AZ
Peppermint bark is so delicious! It's also so easy to make too ! You can buy it in any grocery store during the holidays. It's not expensive but if you start craving it after it's easy to make and takes no time at all!
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
Perfect treat for the holidays. Lol, it's a test of Christmas in every bit. It brings me joy.
Rachel C.
This is a nummy peppermint bark and can be great to have around the house during the holidays.
Yocelin G.
I love anything with peppermint because it hives it the best flavor ever. I like it because it is sweet but it feels refreshing and not just too sweet it has very good flavor and i obviously recommend
Darci T.
Katy, TX
As soon as Christmas time comes around, I am on the hunt for peppermint EVERYTHING! This is some of the best peppermint bark out there!
Benna L.
Bellevue , WA
Holiday peppermint bark is probably one of my favorite things to have around Christmas time and so good
Amber T.
For me, this is what Christmas tastes like. Lol. I love this during the holiday season, perfect combo of peppermint and chocolate.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.