Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Martha W.
Martha W.
Lexington, KY
So delicious! The packaging is cute too. I think I'll pass these out for teacher gifts, boss gifts etc.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Peppermint bark is my favorite holiday treat. It's delicious and festive in the best way.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I love Peppermint bark. The first I ever had is still my favorite, the one you can get at Williams Sonoma stores, only at Christmas. It is the very best! When it went on sale after Christmas the first year I had it, I bought 10 of the tins full...good stuff. Next best I have found, year round is Ghirardelli. I have tried to make it, no where near the flavor of chocolate.
A A.
A A.
I never had peppermint bark until a couple of years ago when a roommate had some and I decided I'd try a piece. Wow, this stuff is addicting! I hope I can find some in a store near me this year.
mandi l.
mandi l.
Battle Ground, WA
Ok this is more important to me then presents at christmas time. I love this treat soooo much I like to buy mine from costco I think there's is the best. Man now I really want some...
Amy M.
Amy M.
Mobile , AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE peppermint bark!
Aurelia F.
Aurelia F.
Louisville, KY
They are so yummy. I love how every bite have chocolate and peppermint candy. It taste amazing.
Andrea C.
I'm not a big mint flavor person, but there's something really good about mixing chocolate with peppermint! It's the perfect combo for the holidays!
Kadie G.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
Every year around the holidays I must stock up. It is my all time favorite. The white and milk chocolate mixed with peppermint. Yum yum yum
Lauryn I.
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Peppermint bark is one of the great things that Christmas has brought us. I'm a big peppermint lover, so it's right up my sweet tooth alley.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Andrea C.
What is a good homemade recipe for peppermint bark?
Suzanne C.