Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Precious M.
Hickory, NC
I love how every bite just melts into your mouth, then you have the crunchy peppermints! In love with them <3
Bridget K.
Jackson, NJ
Hands down the best chocolate candy out there. I wish it would be around all year not just at holiday time.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I would eat peppermint bark every day if possible. Lucky for my waist, I can only get it at Christmas.
Kelsey O.
Seekonk, MA
Love peppermint bark and this one is really great. Nic blend of peppermint and chocolate ad nice flavor
Benna L.
Bellevue , WA
Holiday peppermint bark is probably one of my favorite things to have around Christmas time and so good
Martha W.
Lexington, KY
So delicious! The packaging is cute too. I think I'll pass these out for teacher gifts, boss gifts etc.
Iv P.
Phoenix, AZ
This chocolate is why i love the holidays. It too bad that it's rear to find them in other seasons.
Aurelia F.
Louisville, KY
They are so yummy. I love how every bite have chocolate and peppermint candy. It taste amazing.
Rachel C.
This is a nummy peppermint bark and can be great to have around the house during the holidays.
Alex M.
Gadsden, AL
I love this peppermint bark it reminds me of Christmas. I would love this everyday of the year.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.