Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Marisa W.
These are amazing! Its pretty much like Christmas in your mouth! It simply just isn't the holiday season without peppermint bark!
Rhiannon G.
These are my absolute favorite for when I have had a long day. They are so relaxing and minty. I can't recommend them enough.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Peppermint bark is fantastic! I love to eat it at the holidays and it is one of my favorite treats for this time of year!
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love christmas bark it brings back memories from church at christmas time. I love mint and chocolate and peppermint
Karlee L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these they taste amazing the only thing i would change is if instead of dark chocolate they use milk chocolate
Niki M.
Rockford, MI
I love peppermint bark!! It is the best thing about the holidays, too bad its hard to find the rest of the year :)
somer c.
white chocolate mixed with peppermint to create this delicious peppermint bark is absolutely refreshing and sweet
Sarah S.
Sooo good! I get these every year around the holidays. They are the perfect combination of mint and chocolate
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
So perfectly matched. I love the contrast of the smooth chocolate and the crunchy candycane crumbles... YUM!!!
Courtney C.
This treat is beyond delicious. It reminds me of Christmas, and I can eat an entire box of this! I can't get enough of it, and would recommend this product to anyone!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.