Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Andrea C.
I'm not a big mint flavor person, but there's something really good about mixing chocolate with peppermint! It's the perfect combo for the holidays!
Amy L.
Hialeah, FL
For me, this reminds me of Christmas. I love eating these whenever possible. They have a nice mixture of chocolate, white chocolate, and peppermint!
Nou L.
Love peppermint bark! Chocolate with peppermint is always a great combo. We also like to keep the tin/box to store knickknacks or random things.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
Every year around the holidays I must stock up. It is my all time favorite. The white and milk chocolate mixed with peppermint. Yum yum yum
Lauryn I.
N Hollywood, CA
Peppermint bark is one of the great things that Christmas has brought us. I'm a big peppermint lover, so it's right up my sweet tooth alley.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
This stuff is addicting. I have to have my family hide it from me when we buy it. Better than a candy cane or peppermint ice cream any day.
mandi l.
Battle Ground, WA
Ok this is more important to me then presents at christmas time. I love this treat soooo much I like to buy mine from costco I think there's is the best. Man now I really want some...
Amber G.
Albuquerque, NM
So good. Got a pound for Christmas and it's almost gone :o so addicting. It's love! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
One of my favorite holiday candies. It's exactly what I go to every year. I love this brand and when the stores are out I make my own.
Cassandra C.
I love peppermint bark (although home-made is nicer than any that you can buy). Nice mix of chocolate, strong peppermint taste. Very Christmassy.
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Kourtney S.
Thomasville, GA
Does this taste like a York Patty?
Tanzie R.
Are these available year round or just the holidays?
Amber F.
Where can I purchase this?
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?