Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pre...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Why is everyday not in Peppermint Bark season. I could literally eat tins and tins and tins of this stuff. It is the perfect combination between chocolate and peppermint. The dark chocolate is even better.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
I'm not a big sweets fan, but I take exception to peppermint bark. Absolutely to die for! This is a treat to be had once a year during Christmas, but is soooo worth the wait =) We have made peppermint bark from scratch before; though it tasted great, it didn't quite stay together, so will stick to purchasing from Costco.
A A.
I never had peppermint bark until a couple of years ago when a roommate had some and I decided I'd try a piece. Wow, this stuff is addicting! I hope I can find some in a store near me this year.
Yocelin G.
I love anything with peppermint because it hives it the best flavor ever. I like it because it is sweet but it feels refreshing and not just too sweet it has very good flavor and i obviously recommend
TJ B.
When the holiday season comes around and the gift baskets are being delivered I always hope peppermint bark is included. This is my weakness because they are absolutely delicious! If I could I would eat a piece each day.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We MUST make this seasonal product a YEAR LONG treat. I love the combination of White Chocolate & Peppermint. It's the perfect pick me up sweet treat, when you're having a long day at work.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I love peepermint and chocolate so put it together it like heaven I love peppermint it not over minty and chocolate is not to sweet i can eat alll my my self no sharing lol bad me
Veronica T.
San Bernardino, CA
Recibi como navidad estos dulces, porque a mi me encanta el chocolate, y mientras lo probaba me lastime mi lengua con un pedacito de dulce de menta, la verdad ya no quice comerlos pero de sabor estan muy buenos
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Absolute FAVORITE for the holidays! Peppermint bark is the perfect combination of sweet and minty! The crunch is so fun and they leave you satisfied without feeling heavy
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
Love these! Wish you could find it year round but be sure that when it's that time of season we always have them in the house!!! Perfect mix of peppermint and chocolate!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.