Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
My sister in law got me hooked on these over the holiday. She kept talking about them and I thought she was crazy. I tasted one and couldn't do without it for Christmas. These are now a Christmas candy staple in my home.
Kalaya H.
Omg I love peppermint bark. It makes a perfect desert for the holidays especially during Christmas time. It has milk and white chocolate and the candy canes or peppermint brings a good crunch. I will definitely recommend them.
Yocelin G.
I love anything with peppermint because it hives it the best flavor ever. I like it because it is sweet but it feels refreshing and not just too sweet it has very good flavor and i obviously recommend
Brena D.
Phoenix , AZ
Peppermint bark is so delicious! It's also so easy to make too ! You can buy it in any grocery store during the holidays. It's not expensive but if you start craving it after it's easy to make and takes no time at all!
Rose L.
This is a staple for the winter holidays. My family looks forward to having this treat all of December. It's a classic treat for all ages. Simple and easy to leave out.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
I'm usually not a fan of these flavors together, but I do like these! They are my new favorite snack, and are perfect for the holidays. Not to mention, but they make a great gift!
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
I love Peppermint bark. The first I ever had is still my favorite, the one you can get at Williams Sonoma stores, only at Christmas. It is the very best! When it went on sale after Christmas the first year I had it, I bought 10 of the tins full...good stuff. Next best I have found, year round is Ghirardelli. I have tried to make it, no where near the flavor of chocolate.
Sara D.
Portland, OR
Peppermint Bark is one of those signs of the season some of us watch for every year. My husband's a particular fan, and this stuff is like catnip for him. There's a great ratio of chocolate to mintiness, and it's also not too sweet.

We also use it to sprinkle on cookies or in brownies for an extra luxe goodie!
ashley s.
spring, TX
I got a tin of the peppermint bark and it was my first time having Peppermint on chocolate, and may I say it was delicious. I was kind of scared to try it, I thought it would be disgusting to mix the two together, but it was actually really delightful.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love peppermint bark! This is always such a hit around the holidays. I can never have too much, because the peppermint chips tend to get sticky and hard to eat, and get all over my teeth, but they are a special treat and look great on display!
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Amber N.
Toledo, OH
Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats. Does this compare at all to homemade?
Suzanne C.