Favorite Holiday Sweet treat! Peppermint Bark   uploaded by Amber G.

BY FAVORITE HOLIDAY SWEET TREAT! PEPPERMINT BARK

• Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tast...7 Answers
  • Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Does this taste like the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark?2 Answers
Ebony L.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
My sister in law got me hooked on these over the holiday. She kept talking about them and I thought she was crazy. I tasted one and couldn't do without it for Christmas. These are now a Christmas candy staple in my home.
Yocelin G.
Yocelin G.
I love anything with peppermint because it hives it the best flavor ever. I like it because it is sweet but it feels refreshing and not just too sweet it has very good flavor and i obviously recommend
Kalaya H.
Kalaya H.
Omg I love peppermint bark. It makes a perfect desert for the holidays especially during Christmas time. It has milk and white chocolate and the candy canes or peppermint brings a good crunch. I will definitely recommend them.
Brena D.
Brena D.
Phoenix , AZ
Peppermint bark is so delicious! It's also so easy to make too ! You can buy it in any grocery store during the holidays. It's not expensive but if you start craving it after it's easy to make and takes no time at all!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
I love the mint to chocolate flavor ratio of these. They are very high quality and can be found in most walmarts and convenience stores at Christmas time
Rose L.
Rose L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a staple for the winter holidays. My family looks forward to having this treat all of December. It's a classic treat for all ages. Simple and easy to leave out.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Peppermint bark is really good and it comes in handy for a variety of things my dad used to give it to me for a sore stomach I would definitely recommend it
Pooja S.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
I'm usually not a fan of these flavors together, but I do like these! They are my new favorite snack, and are perfect for the holidays. Not to mention, but they make a great gift!
Darci T.
Darci T.
Katy , TX
As soon as Christmas time comes around, I am on the hunt for peppermint EVERYTHING! This is some of the best peppermint bark out there!
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got a tin of the peppermint bark and it was my first time having Peppermint on chocolate, and may I say it was delicious. I was kind of scared to try it, I thought it would be disgusting to mix the two together, but it was actually really delightful.
Angel A.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these any good? I've never had them but they look pretty tasty to me!
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Bear Creek, NC
What are some great recipes using the bark
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never really tried bark, but I always see different recipes on Pinterest. What exactly is it?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
What is a good homemade recipe for peppermint bark?
Suzanne C.