Favorite Easy Crosswords uploaded by Elyse D.

BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Favorite Easy Crosswords Magazine is so much fun, you won?t want to stop solving! Over a hundred lively crosswords, including a handful of variety crosswords. Digest size, 162 pages. see more...

• DO THEY HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS EASY MEDIUM HARD FOR THESE?15 Answers
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Crossword puzzles are my jam! My grandmother always did the ones that came in the newspaper when I was little, and I would get so frustrated because I could never figure out the answers. So when I got older, I was determined to be able to finish an entire puzzle, so I starting buying these books. Let's just say, I became a Crossword Puzzle junkie with a quickness. I love things that challenge the mind, and these do that.
Alexia S.
Crosswords are so much fun for when you have free time to kill. I love challenging myself whenever I don't have anything else to do or I have a couple minutes before my next class begins. These are really good passtimes and I think people should get into them more! I never really liked them until I hit my teens and I got really into them. They really are great!
nakalia f.
These are great to carry around when you are waiting for a bus or and uber or on a road trip! The only thing is that they are very challenging and sometimes I have to take a break because I get frustrated so if you aren't a very patient person then this isn't for you.
Elyse D.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I always like doing puzzles since I was a teenager. It is great to exercise the brain and have fun too. These crossword puzzles are easy and interesting. Great to do during down time. It is a relaxing activity. 😊
Kylene G.
Buchanan , VA
Love love love these. I like to do crosswords in the evenings when kids go to bed. Helps me relax. These are awesome books and always easy but challenging. Definitely worth picking a couple up just to keep around the house.
Jenna C.
stambaugh , KY
lol I love crossword puzzles but I am absolutely terrible t them. These are actually something that I can complete without getting frustrated and giving up on them. I love doing these while on long plane rides
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
These are so much better than the 'original' variety. I don't get stuck near as often and it's easier to get much of the puzzles filled in. Price is good and they are enjoyable to keep around the house.
Trish C.
Manchester, NH
I love these books ....its good to keep your mond busy, there has been so many occasions growing up that I have done puzzles from this book to pass time, or too try and keep my mind off something troubling me , they are great to unwind with or do with somedriends
Ashley O.
Burlington, WA
I use these on road trips and as the "fun" part of homework for my kids. I love that it engages their brains but is still fun for them. Learning to spell new words and definitions or context is a great educational opportunity.
Melissa R.
I've never been a fan of crosswords because its always been difficult for me but i did try this one and i loved it! I was able to get through about half of it so far
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
DO THEY HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS EASY MEDIUM HARD FOR THESE?