BY FAVI

Take your keyboard and go home-or anywhere else! The FE02-RF SmartStick mini wireless keyboard is small enough to fit in your pocket and take with you, wherever you might need to use a handheld keyboard. Quickly respond to email and enjoy a complete Web browsing experience. The familiar Android hot keys are located beneath the touchpad of the controller for easy access. Keys are backlit with bright LEDs to keep you in full control when the lighting isn't ideal. From FAVI Entertainment. see more...

Stacey M.
APO, AP
I am actually using one to type this review. I use a laptop and the keyboard on the laptop decided to stop working, so instead of dealing with getting the laptop fixed during the holidays we went out and purchased this keyboard. It works good, and is nice to not have to deal with cords getting all tangled up in. Plus if any of you have pets you understand the issue of having your cat or dog decide to walk across your keyboard causing a slew of "erotu54096dfdgggggggggggg"'s to appear if you need to get up for a second and leave your computer unattended. I simply put this lightweight keyboard up out of the way to avoid that problem. It is a bit spendy, so if you are looking for value there are less expensive versions out there... but remember, you get what you pay for!
Sofia S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love wireless keyboards i don't have this exact one but it works like this its so simple ad there are no cables in our way bothering you while working or doing what you do on your computer. But i hear like down below that theirs sometimes looses internet connection but that has not happened to me before....
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
These babies are so helpful especially if you have a computer set up to a TV or a laptop. Its great to access things from a far. The only thing I'd say is that this is a bit expensive. You can find cheaper brands and keyboards else where if you keep looking.
Camille S.
Great keyboard and mouse.....unlike older versions with comes with both keyboard and mouse in one......not with the lagging mouse which you have to move separately!
Travis D.
Austin, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
I ended up returning it due to the fact that the connection dropped out frequently. My boss owns one too, and says she has the same problem.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
My boyfriend has this for his computer and he is in love with it! He says this keyboard is so much easier to use for his games.
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
I love this for my tablet so easy to use and makes my life so much easier good quality and compact one of the best ones I've had
Latonia, KY
I like because there is no cord to get caught up on just about anything but the mouse is a bit too much, gets in the way
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
This seems pretty good to use when you're streaming movies or using your TV as your computer monitor.
Tessa M.
Granada hills , CA
It's pretty cool I would definitely buy this I like that the keyboard is connected to the touchpad
Are their different colors
Are their different colors
Julie F.
Schaumburg, IL
Marisol M.
Lancaster, PA
Is this easy to pair to any computer?
Daniel M.
Mesa, AZ
Can this be paired with an Android phone or is it a usb dongle?