MakeupFave4
Up for Air Dry Cream

fave4 Up for Air Dry Cream

by Fave4

Embrace your natural texture and simplify your routine with fave4 Up for Air - Air Dry Cream!

Anyone know where to find this in stock?
Will this work with fine hair or will it weigh it down?
Where can i buy this brand? They have a Haute look event right now and im loving the reviews
Start your review of fave4 Up for Air Dry Cream!
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I’m obsessed with all fave 4 products! This one is great for days when you’re not blow drying! Leaves hair silt, smooth, smelling great and helps with frizz and flyaways
Kimberly L.
fave4 Up for Air Dry Cream uploaded by Kimberly L.
This is a miracle! I hate using any sort of heat on my hair that's even if I had time to. My hair is past my rear so I rarely have time to do more than cute braids and go. That's where this comes into play. Once my hair is towel dried and still damp I plop some of this in my palm (it actually doesn't take much) rub hands together, run through my locks with my hands and a large toothed comb and go. My hair is left super soft, shiny, the frizzy is controlled and it smells amazing. I can finally show off a part of my Beauty I'm proud of and work so hard to keep healthy.
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
Seriously the best! This stuff makes my hair smell amazing! It's perfect for the days I just need to go. It gives my hair the perfect natural waves. I have also put it in my hair before bed and slept with a high bun or braid. Any way you use it, it's fabulous!
Breanne H.
Farmville, VA
Absolutely love this product - so easy to use and dries hair light and without feeling like you have product in your hair. Great for on the on go, or when you don't want to put much effort into the day!
Ashley M.
Staten Island, NY
fave4 Up for Air Dry Cream uploaded by Ashley M.
Worth the hype ! Makes your hair air dry beautifully I’m obsessed! It is so light it doesn’t feel heavy at all. You need to get it at your local Sally’s !Fave4
Shayla S.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This was ok i didn’t like how it added body to my already thick hair but if you have thin hair I think this would work I don’t have anything bad to say about it it made my hair soft just probably won’t repurchase it’s a bit pricey for a Sally’s product.
Hope S.
Pueblo colorado
fave4 Up for Air Dry Cream uploaded by Hope S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this product (initially got it as a sample but purchased after I had used it). My hair is straight and doesn't tend to do very much, but Fav4 for air helped me get more texture. And also calmed the static from my hair!
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
This is my favorite styling cream. I have long straight blonde hair and it gives me effortless waves that look like I just came from the beach. It smells heavenly and isn't sticky. Does not leave your hair "hard" and crunchy either. I will continue to purchase.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Yes, please and thank you!! I have extremely heavy thick hair with lots of body. Right now, I wear it long & shoot for the more bohemian natural beach wavy type look. I also don't want to spend 30min -1hour blow drying with a defuser. This light weight product dramatically decreases dry time AND because it helps dry my hair faster, my natural wavy and little bit of curl has way more definition and bounce. I think this is due to the fact that my hair isn't trying to dry for hours with all the water my hair holds on to, which pulls my hair down & straightens it out. Give it a try. It has totally changed my hair routine and given me a new love for my naturally crazy wavy thick hair! ;-)
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
fave4 Up for Air Dry Cream uploaded by Gina R.
This is some awesome stuff. I love how it does not over dry my hair and it leaves nice soft curls. It does smell nice too.