fave4 Twice as Thick Thickening Cream uploaded by Tabitha F.

BY FAVE4

Big hair starts here! Thicken as you blow dry. Magnificent thickening effects for fine, thin hair and anyone looking for big hair. fave4 will give it to you Twice as Thick. see more...

Taylor W.
This leave in conditioner is not only amazing and does exactly what you need it to do it also smells amazing! Put it in you hair damp and it protects from heat, helps tame frizz and leaves your hair feeling and smelling great!
Lyn F.
Paoli, IN
Love all the Fave4 products. The only one I did not like was the conditioner--it was awful! This product is the bomb. I have thick hair anyway, but I love having extra big hair and use this before blowing my hair dry for extra volume
Jennifer B.
Tucson, AZ
I use this everyday! I couldn't live without it! My hair is always so flat but this stuff adds the right amount of volume after I blow dry. I love to layer it with my other favorite Fave4 products!
Shelby C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This cream is seriously THE BEST! I have fine hair, but once I added this to my daily routine, my hair looked and felt so thick and full! And it smells SO good!
Lauren R.
Pounding Mill, VA
 Love this product! If you're looking for extreme volume you definitely need to try this! Great price and quality!