fave4 Texture Takeover Spray uploaded by Celeste F.fave4 Texture Takeover Spray uploaded by Danielle D.fave4 Texture Takeover Spray uploaded by Holly S.

BY FAVE4 #68 in Texturizing Spray

fave4 Texture Takeover Spray is Oomph Enhancing Hairspray see more...

Amanda N.
Toms River, NJ
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HAIRSPRAY. It gives your hair a nice hold and a little extra flare. I also love the smell of it. I add this in my hair all the time. If I just curled it or straightened it I spray a little in to give it some volume. I have noticed my hair looks fuller and gets less tangled when I use this hairspray. Fave4 is a great company and I love their products.
Mekenna Y.
Found this on Instagram after following Jessie James Decker & Fave4. I love this stuff!! It is light, smells amazing and gives my fine hair light hold and major oomph. Only down side is it is only available online for purchase. Wish it was locally available.
Shelby C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is the best hairspray I have ever used in my life! It adds the perfect volume and texture to my hair, whether it's styled straight or curled. It lasts quite a while too, even with close to daily use. It smells so good too! The twisty cap makes it perfect for travel too! Love love love!
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love this spray. The smell gets to me sometimes, it’s a little sweet for my liking. But it gives my hair the perfect amount of grit without looking messy and dirty. It’s great for my long, frizzy hair.
Ashley G.
Saint Marys, GA
This is my favorite texturizing spray! It does the job without making your hair feel heavy, sticky or gross! I use this especially when I am going out to keep my hair full of volume.
Rachel M.
Ugh I love this stuff. Its not crunchy what so ever and smells like froot loops. It is the perfect finish to my beach curls. It creates volume and texture to the hair without it feeling sticky. I would recommend to anyone wanting a light hold texture hairspray.
Christie G.
I have a lob & fine not volumized hair. This spray gives me volume without backcombing & damaging my hair! It also works as a dry shampoo it seems which is a bonus. It smells great & doesn’t make my scalp itch like a lot of products do!
Kaitlin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. I've tried so many but none come close to this.  It holds my curls really well but doesn't give me that "crunchy" stiff feeling like other hairsprays do. You can still run your fingers through your hair, plus it adds shine and smells amazing!
Kayla G.
Mcminnville, TN
This product for sure leaves texture! I accidentally over did it the first time and had volume for days it seemed like lol. This would be great for short cuts and even layered cuts!
Ashley B.
I use this when I do beachy waves in my hair. It gives my hair the perfect texture of the curls. I’m giving it four stars only because it doesn’t hold well, it’s more for texture.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is fave4 a cruelty free brand?