Faux Tan Sunless Body Tanner, 135 ml

What it is:

Look like you've spent a day at the beach without exposure to the sun's harmful rays. A mineral copper complex prolongs the tanning effects, while aloe vera and vegetable-derived emollients provide hydration so skin feels soft and smooth. Want to look like you've basked in the sun longer? Build a deeper tan by reapplying.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearal Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopherol Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Bht, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Fragrance (Parfum). May Contain (+/-): Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Red 40 (Ci 16035).

Does this streak?
What is the best self tanner?
Does a little go along way?
Start your review of Faux Tan Sunless Body Tanner, 135 ml!
Sydney R.
Pine Island, NY
I LOVE Faux Tan! I have incredibly fair skin so finding a self tanner that didn't make my skin look orange or muddy was a nightmare. My grandma ordered this off of QVC years ago so I gave it a whirl. I was incredibly impressed. My only qualms with it are that it is a rather expensive product and it tends to leave my skin feeling a bit slimy, no matter how long I let it dry. It isn't my absolute favorite, but I don't mind using it if it is what I have lying around.
Natasha  S.
Augusta, ME
This color is perfect for anyone! it doesn't have that fake smell to it and the color is a nice bronze color
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
This is my go to self tanner every year. I am very pale and this gives me a new golden glow. It’s not orange on my skin at all. I apply it at night and sleep with it on and shower off the next morning and I have a very nice golden glow. It’s not streaky at all. I apply with a brush and also a glove on my hand too. It doesn’t have a bad scent
Roseann J.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my all time favorite holy girl some most product I apply it at night sleep in it and rinse off in the morning and it gives me the perfect sundust color
Cassie L.
Austin, TX
I'm shocked there isn't more reviews of this faux tan! This stuff is just like it says on the bottle (better than real!)! My tan from this is always perfect, and a little dollop of this product really goes a long way. Definitely use a mitt with this product, as it will get your hands nice and dark if you don't! It isn't streaky or greasy ever. I look like a goddess with this on, and it works so wrell. So often we find that a product will have such a heavy afterscent, but this afterscent is very pleasant and nice. I would buy this again and I recommend this product to all of my friends.
Kaitlyn L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is my go-to self tanner. I have gotten so many compliments while using this and many have asked if I have gone in a tanning bed or on vacation! It looks very natural and it only takes a few applications before you really start to see a difference. They also make one for your face, which is great! My only complaint is that it really stains your hands. You have to wear rubber gloves while applying or else your hands are 10 shades darker than the rest of your body.
Jock G.
Love this product, dry's fast and one application last about a week or more. I normally tan pretty easy but just don't have time to lay outdoors so this is a great alternative. The scent isn't too shabby either. If you need a quick tan fix thats temporary this is for you.
Serendipity D.
I got the super size bottle with new brush off QVC last year. Barely a dent! It is super easy to apply, you see it going on. You don't get it all over your hands because of the brush, BONUS! ALSO, it didn't irratate my sensitive skin. The glow was warm subtle and natural. It didn't rub off once it dried (again fast) and developed quickly. It lasts about a week if you aren't using an exfoliator of some sort. They always have quality products and a really good customer service. They've been the for front of mineral beauty since the 80s/90s. You can't go wrong there.
launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I need self-tanners to get any color at all. I was not entirely impressed with this. First time I put it on heavy and had MAJOR streaking. The second time I didn't though ad I put a lot less. Looked natural but not as deep as I wanted. Use at your own preference.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
It wasn't that good. On a scale of 1-10 it would be a 3. Problem wouldn't bye it unles I got it for free.