Faux Leather Zip Jacket uploaded by Maribel F.

BY BEBE

Classic faux leather jacket channeling moto style with snap detail and zip pockets. Clean lines and shaping seams flatter curves. Long sleeves with snap cuffs. Asymmetric front zip closure. Fully lined. see more...

Rhonda M.
I think a faux leather moto jacket is something we all need for fall. These are just the right amount of coverage we need for when the weather gets a little brisk. I honestly wear mine throughout fall and even into dead of winter. Our winters are mild and you can get a lot of wear from these jackets. This jacket from Bebe was purchased under $30. It comes in various colors and even has an additional style that has a belt built in. I purchased mine from Amazon. It fits great and is lined inside. It is definitely true to size. It has two inside pockets in the panels inside as well as two outside pockets on the outside of the jacket.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
I wear my faux leather almost for the entire autumn season. It’s a super cool look with jeans or even a nice black pair of leggings. I love to wear boots and they pair perfectly with my jacket, I love this look, it’s classic and trendy at the same time. Faux leathers will never go out of style.