Faultless® Stain Resistance Starch 18 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Esperanza C.Faultless® Stain Resistance Starch 18 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Yessi T.

BY FAULTLESS

Protected with Fibresistance fabric protector. Repels juice, coffee, oily stains & more! see more...

Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Decorator Expert
When we go to our meetings on Sundays, I iron my husband's shirts and ties. Before I started using this starch, his shirts would wrinkle pretty bad. I started using this starch and I noticed they didn't wrinkle as easily. It smells so fresh too. You don't need to spray on much and you really see it work. It's so affordable too. Love this stuff
Katie C.
Katie C.
Decorator Expert
This is the product I picked up from the supercenter shelf and I began using it immediately. The mist is very fine and covers the fabric well. The smell is pleasant. The clothing (button-down dress shirts, cotton t-shirts, denim shorts) all look good after using this starch and I have decided this will be the product I buy from now on.
Karen M.
Karen M.
El Paso, TX
Love this starch. I use it many times when i was younger and would help my dad iron his clothes. Now i use it to iron my husbands. It keeps my clothes crispy like a brand new shirt. Helps iron out stubborn wrinkles on clothes. Ive seen it at the dollar store for $1 cant beat that!
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Decorator Expert
The best starch brand faultless I don't use any other starch but this brand. It makes my clothes crispy straight & I'm never disappointed with the outcome of my clothes. It's affordable and it's something people use that's if they iron there clothes.
natassia t.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love this stuff, I don't just use it on my clothing before I iron them, I also spray on my curtains and blankets to keep them looking crispy and fresh. You can also spray on vinyl convertible tops, to keep them from ripping.
Celene C.
Celene C.
Anaheim, CA
This product is perfect for dress shirts! It helps keep them crisp and clean for all those important meetings and events that you may have. It's also very inexpensive which is awesome for college students on a budget.
Janice B.
Janice B.
I love using this spray on my clothes. Especially when it's delicate fabrics that is pesky with wrinkles. The spray helps to eliminate and smoothing wrinkles from my clothes. No weird residue or stain remains.
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
This stain resistant starch is perfect when ironing out pesky wrinkles from clothing. It is much more effective than using water and helps get a crisp collar on collared shirts. I highly recommend.
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Decorator Expert
Worst starch ever!! Not even a little stiff for the fabrics. It also leaves the lovely white streaks. Totally NOT effective and disappointing! Will never buy this brand again. Such a waste!
Liv M.
Liv M.
Garden Grove, CA
Works really for my bfs work Tees, I've never used this product before he told me about it actually. His momma used it. So I guess I gotta lol. Really gets those wrinkles !
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Does this actually work?? I want to try it!
Faby H.
Faby H.
What does this actually do?
Iman A.