BY FAULTLESS

Faultless--For a Perfect Look™. Gives more body than regular starch. Sprays on evenly. Formulated to reduce clogging. Look Fresh and Professional All Days!™ see more...

Mel G.
My first time using this product on my clothes. I have a shirt that i would iron it and still looked like I didn't I used this product on it and it looked like when I bought it. It has a nice scent and when you spray is nice that doesn't leave fumes like when you spray other products. The only thing I didn't put a star on is that leaves residue on the iron.
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
My boyfriend and I love the lavender fragrance it has. He always wants me to use it. It works very well with his going out shirts. It's pretty affordable and you don't have to use much of it. I do recommend to others.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
The smell is amazing. They did right adding lavender. It makes your clothing smell great and the scent always lasts thru out the day.
Jasmine G.
Weston, Ohio
I use heavy starch very frequently for my quilting and most starch smells off when hit with a hot iron. This lavender scented spray starch gives off the most beautifully calming fragrance into the air and it thwarts that off-putting smell when heated.

back