BY FAT TIRE

New belgium somersault ale bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• "It's a great price for a really nice ale." in 1 review
  • "Very good, you can't really go wrong with New Belgium and this is one of their better seasonals." in 1 review
Judely W.
This beer is a good start to drinking Belgium beers. It's in the midrange as far as value... It's more of a fuller body than their other beers because it's a Belgium. It's affordable considering the type of beer it is. I would recommend it to those who are thinking about trying a Belgium for the first time.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Judging by many of the reviews I've seen on influester, most of the women on here has no idea what they are doing with beer. Don't let the reviews scare you away from this one. If you enjoy good beer, this one should definitely be on your list.

What else do you want? It's good beer in the American style. Damn good! It has a stong blended flavor that is well mixed by it's owners in large batches compared to the home brewer but it keeps its home brewed flavor and doesn't let me down. Yes , its an ale but what's not to love when you need a good beer!
Diana M.
I love anything that Fat Tire makes from their warehouse. I think that this Somersault is a great beer and has great taste. I love that i can find their seasonal stuff in most supermarkets. I would love to visit their brewery again! Drink up!
Erika B.
Tucson, AZ
My favorite go-to beer for family events! It's a light amber beer that goes well with your thanksgiving stuffing and while you're waiting for the bird to cook. New Belgium also has some great variety packs to choose from, but fat tire is always the best.
Alexandria M.
Beaumont, TX
I normally enjoy drinking a Shiner, but I was given a 6 pack of these by a friend for Christmas. It was pretty good. There is an after taste but nothing too horrible. I would buy this again
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's not bad but for me it's not great. It has a more bitter taste compared to miller lite but it isn't a dark beer. It is a smooth beer but usually more expensive than miller.
Caitlin K.
I very much enjoy Fat Tire Beer. It was a hit from the first day it hit stores around here. It has a good flavor and I like to order it frequently. This beer is not too expensive either which is a bonus!
Catalina F.
Rescue , CA
Love trying special released and limited/seasonal beers, so fun to try the different flavors. I do recall enjoying the New belgium somersault ale. I am usually an ale lover, and ambers.
Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
I really like Fat Tire beer. I think it has a nice, rich flavor that's not overpowering. However, since moving back to PA, it's been very very hard to find. Make it more accessible!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of cheap watery beer (Miller Lite, Bud Lite and such) and I am always happy to see when a bar serves the Fat Tire, great taste, full flavor- what's not to love? A+++