Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesfat snax
Cookies - PEANUT BUTTER (10 Cookie) by at the Vitamin Shoppe

Fat Snax Cookies - PEANUT BUTTER (10 Cookie) by Fat Snax at the Vitamin Shoppe

by fat snax

Fat Snax Cookies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fat Snax Cookies - PEANUT BUTTER (10 Cookie) by Fat Snax at the Vitamin Shoppe!
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
This brand has come a long way!! I get these cookies at Kroger. They come in a box of 6, individually wrapped which is great for portion control. They are soft and delicious and they take care of my cookie craving in a healthy way.
Wrightsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been doing keto for about a month, and being a type one diabetic, I've realized that low carb and keto are the best options for me and my blood sugars! And these cookies are the absolute BEST. I always tire of "peanut butter this" and "peanut butter that" on keto, but these cookies are amazing and I love the PB flavor the most!

Looking for your answer?