BY FAT CAT

High-Test! This stuff is 100% Pure with No extra junk & only the choicest parts of the catnip plant, which are loaded with Nippity-Do-Da Zoomiest essential oils.  Nip Facts: Nip is an herb that after 1 whiff puts about 85% of all cats into an euphoric state of frolicsome bliss. This most entertaining show can last about 1/2 hour then, as if nothing happened, your cat will stop and walk away.  No one is exactly sure why, but scientists believe that some dang thing in your cat s brain simply shuts down after about 30 minutes & they can t smell the stuff anymore. see more...

• Does this have the same result as regular cat nip?2 Answers
  • How does this differ from regular catnip? Does it really ...2 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Bell, CA
My cat is picky about his cat nip and sometimes doesn’t react at all but he’s obsessed with this. There’s two stages: first he literally zooms around the room in excitement / hunter mode, then after five minutes he lays down and stares into space! He loves it!
Riana B.
My cats went to a whole 'nother level. Intense catnip. My cats are pretty picky when it comes to catnip -- this is 1 of 2 catnips that impress them.
Cheryl B.
La plata, MD
My cats went crazy for this catnip. one licked at the toy i stuffed it with. normally they are lazy cats so this helps get them moving and active.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
My three cats just loved this catnip! They are sometimes picky with the brands of catnip that I buy, but this one meets their criteria!
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
I don't have a cat, but my friend does and she uses this to play with her, and it loves this toy!!!!
Paige E.
Norfolk, VA
My cats love this catnip a lot. They were everywhere & they enjoy it very much.
Susan T.
This is the ONLY catnip my Sammy responds to. He loves it. He has an scratch arch with base and it is sprinkled on this. He rolls in it, licks it up and scratches at it. It relaxes him completely and is especially good for bad weather days. I am just so happy that I can now buy it in the UK.
Challis D.
A family ember once gave our cat a toy bag filled with cat nip, and I believe this might be the brand that was it in. Our cat went bonkers for it.
Katie Mae M.
My cat loves this catnip. I like that it is a very find grind as well. I definitely recommend it :) I usually buy it on Amazon.

Madison F.
How does this differ from regular catnip? Does it really make a difference?
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Does this have the same result as regular cat nip?