BY FAT CAT

An ultimate revenge toy for your dog from Fat Cat. Most dogs have met up with a cat that's begging for an attitude adjustment. Now here's your dogs chance to show the cat who's the boss. Formerly a part of the Fat Cat Floppability line of dog toys, the 14' Terrible Nasty Scaries dog toys have become so popular there are now three different sizes to choose from. Be sure to look for the mini and giant Scaries too! Imported. Terrible nasty scaries measure 14'. Assorted styles and/or colors, please allow us to choose for you. Colors and/or styles may vary from the items shown in the photos. Should you need a specific color/style please note that in the comments/special instructions area during check out. We will make ever effort to get you the color you request, but should it be out of stock a substitute color will be sent. see more...

Shawna B.
Redlands, CA
This toy in indestructible! my russell terrier loves it. it's made of a canvas type material and has a squeaker inside. you and your puppy can tug and pull and toss and catch for years. I know because I bought a Fat Cat toy (catfish- had a cat face and fish body) over 15 years ago and it still is the favorite toy in our house. you can wash these in the washer too.
Dawn H.
Torrington, CT
A friend of mine bought this for my dog as a pup. It was fine at first but as soon as she figured out how to gut it that was it! It is cute, material is fairly durable but not indestructible. If you have an aggressive chewer do not bother but if your dog does not gut them as fast as you get them then by all means I can recommend. It washes pretty well too.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
My dogs love these toys! The canvas material holds up well to master chewers. They've had a couple of these for years and still keep playing with them. Most toys don't last a day with squeakers intact so to make it that long is almost unheard of.
Irene L.
I would get for my pets and see if they would play with it I know they would and I would tell my friends two