BY FAT CAT

Colors and Characters May Vary 15" Tail for Great Chasing Fun! Our Story: As you know, our company started in 1991 inspired by a family tradition of making cat toys during the holidays for all of the family cats.  A zillion toys & laughs lather we continue to be dedicated to making the funniest zommiest cat & dog toys around.  Our cats, Gilbert-Tatiana, Chuck & PeeWee and dog extraordinaire, Stewart, are totally in charge of product testing. So What s Your Story? Drop us a line, send photos, fax or send us your name, address, your favorite toys and we ll enter your name in our weekly drawing for Free Stuff!, visit  fatcatinc.com For most cats our toys provide months of wild & vigorous play.  Although there are exceptions in the event that stuffing becomes exposed, please remove this toy from your cat!  Pets should be supervised when see more...

• How long does the catnip smell last?1 Answers
  • My cat's favorite Fat Cat Kitty toy is the mouse with the bell in...1 Answers
Riana B.
Fat Cat toys are the best on the market! Their canvas is so durable and the designs are always extremely unique and fun. My cats love their Fat Cat toys. They still play with them after years of ownership, and they're so easy to wash! I pop them in the washing machine when they look a little too furry and set them out to air dry. Wahla. Some of those Fat Cat toys are 4+ years old. My kitty, Duncan, loves this tail chaser toy. It's his favorite. The toy is long enough for the cats to hold with their teeth and kick with their back paws, too.
Heather J.
Nitro, WV
Our family cat loved this before he passed, but only as a kitten. He seemed to lose interest after a while.
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
My bestfriend has one of these for her cat and he LOVES it!! He plays with it all the time and it keeps him entertained.
Megan K.
Longmont, CO
One of our cats used to love to chase this when it was thrown, the tail made it easy to attract his attention and throw it. Once he was done with it our other cat used to sit on it, lick it, and just generally hang out with it all the time (she doesn't really like traditional play). They've lost a bit of interest in it in the last couple years however.
Laura S.
Harrisburg, PA
My boys absolutely love this toy, they will actually fight over it! We have had it for about 6 months now and it still is in really good shape (especially considering how much abuse it takes). If it wasn't for the fact that they have a ton of toys, I would definitely purchase another one.
Alicia J.
Pembroke, ON
I bought Mr. Hobbes the green one. When he was younger we played a lot more fetch with this toy than we do now. He wasn't all that interested in chasing it on his own. So, I started throwing it around the room -- he chased after it...and brought it back to me in his mouth and plopped it at my feet!

Now that the catnip scent has faded, Mr. Hobbes pretty much ignores this toy.
Courtney M.
Guelph, ON
My cat was maybe interested for about 30 seconds, and then she immediately got bored and has barely touched it since. I am only giving it a D and not an F because if I swing the tail in her face she gets a little interested but as soon as I throw it or give it to her, one sniff and she is bored again. Definitely would not recommend this toy.
Alicia J.
Pembroke, ON
My cat's favorite Fat Cat Kitty toy is the mouse with the bell inside.He does all kinds of gymnastics when he bats and chases after it. Does your cat get this excited over mouse toys?
Jamie S.
Joplin , MO
How long does the catnip smell last?