BY FAT CAT

Detachable Lures Inside! Lures attach to all Catfisher® Cat Toys Organic Zoom! Around the Room® Catnip Nothin fishy bout it, folks!  No kitty can resist our dee-lux fishing rod & reel!  Designed for ultimate Kitty Activation, our rod & reel brings em running & keeps em entertained for hours.  It s all in the bait - our mighty-fine kitty lures which contain our world-famous Zoom Around the Room® high-test organic catnip!    Plus, our kitty lures are removable & interchangeable with all of our other catfisher items!  Collect em all and have a ball! Detachable lure packed with Zoom Around the Room® high-test organic catnip!  It s collapsible for EZ storage! Wow! Casts up to 40 feet! Extra lure stores in the handle! Our Story Our company was started in 1991 inspires by a family tradition of making toys at the ho see more...

• Anyone know where I could purchase this at any department...1 Answers
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The cats love this toy.
They go crazy for it.
They run around and get good exercise with it.
It is made well and is good quality.
It is just like most cat toys that dangle, but this one is convenient and easy to use.
Cynthia A.
Moore, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We bought this for our kitten to keep him entertained. He loved playing with it and we enjoyed playing with him. To our surprise our older cat also became interested and would play with this toy. She was always so interested in this toy.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I bought this for my cat years ago and we both loved it! It was a big hit with any company that came over. It was durable and great. It finally broke after about 2 years and I just never replaced it because I didn't feel like spending another $20 on it. I really should get another. It was a great item!
Carleigh J.
Carrboro, NC
This is such a fun toy to play with! I love being able to throw the little animal farther to keep my cat chasing for longer, and the dangling animal is so unique and funny!
kelsey c.
Fulton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fun little toy makes playing with the cats easier, they love chasing it around and it's super easy to cast out and reel in. Definitely a good buy
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a super cute toy for your kids to play with your cats. It's also perfect for the husband that's itching to go fishing but can't.
Nicole D.
Mohawk, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a really cute toy, but it's hard to cast out. It reels in fine and the cats love it. But it's a pain to cast out
susan t.
Ocala , FL
This fishing cat toy is wonderful. It last a long time and keeps my cat busy. She loves chasing it and works great.
Olivia R.
Logan, OH
My cat would love this he I always finding things to play with! I'm definitely gonna look into buying this for him!
Angie M.
Courlon-sur-Yonne
Super jouet pour chat le mien en raffole y m’en redemande à chaque fois et fait son petit fou avec par contre à force l’objet ce casse ou ce défait , pas cher , et facile à ranger malgré ça c’est top
lisa i.
Anyone know where I could purchase this at any department or pet stores?