BY FAT CAT

Detachable Lures Inside! Lures attach to all Catfisher® Cat Toys Organic Zoom! Around the Room® Catnip Nothin fishy bout it, folks!  No kitty can resist our dee-lux fishing rod & reel!  Designed for ultimate Kitty Activation, our rod & reel brings em running & keeps em entertained for hours.  It s all in the bait - our mighty-fine kitty lures which contain our world-famous Zoom Around the Room® high-test organic catnip!    Plus, our kitty lures are removable & interchangeable with all of our other catfisher items!  Collect em all and have a ball! Detachable lure packed with Zoom Around the Room® high-test organic catnip!  It s collapsible for EZ storage! Wow! Casts up to 40 feet! Extra lure stores in the handle! Our Story Our company was started in 1991 inspires by a family tradition of making toys at the ho see more...

• Anyone know where I could purchase this at any department or pet ...1 Answers
Beverly W.
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I bought this for my cat years ago and we both loved it! It was a big hit with any company that came over. It was durable and great. It finally broke after about 2 years and I just never replaced it because I didn't feel like spending another $20 on it. I really should get another. It was a great item!
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Logan, OH
My cat would love this he I always finding things to play with! I'm definitely gonna look into buying this for him!
edson  g.
edson g.
Edinburg, TX
Carleigh J.
Carleigh J.
Carrboro, NC
This is such a fun toy to play with! I love being able to throw the little animal farther to keep my cat chasing for longer, and the dangling animal is so unique and funny!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
This fishing cat toy is wonderful. It last a long time and keeps my cat busy. She loves chasing it and works great.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Ilion, NY
This is a really cute toy, but it's hard to cast out. It reels in fine and the cats love it. But it's a pain to cast out
dalia a.
dalia a.
sydney

my cat would love this he I always finding things to play with! I'm definitely gonna look into buying this for him!
lisa i.
lisa i.
Anyone know where I could purchase this at any department or pet stores?