BY FAT CAT

Refillable Catnip Playmat - Fishies Nap Mat & Furniture Saver Free! Bag of Catnip Inside Matsize: 14" x 17" This bee-you-tee-ful mat with original dee-signer fabric by Fat Cat Inc will become a major center of entertainment, as well as a lovely item of beauty for your home. We ve tucked in a packet of our world famous Zoom Around the Room® organic catnip for major kitty activation possibilites. Designs and colors shipped will vary. All materials are non-toxic Absolutely Positively Yes Yes Tested on Animals Contains: High test Zoom Around the Room® organic catnip Made & Printed in China. Designed in Vermont. see more...

• "My cats absolutely love this mat." in 1 review
  • "If I remember right, I think it came with a bit of cat nip to put in it for them to play." in 1 review
Riana B.
My cats absolutely love this mat. We keep it on their cat structure in the living room. The inside of the mat is lined with catnip, so they will rub their faces on it forever! I wish you could refill the mat with catnip, though.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Oh wow! This is the one my cat has! If I remember right, I think it came with a bit of cat nip to put in it for them to play. You can unzip it and put a bit of 'nip in. Or you can also put stuffing in it if you want.
Rosabeth S.
Gresham, OR
My cat just loved rolling, sleeping and clawing on this mat.I really like it because it doesn't take up a lot of space in my living room.
Sheila B.
Circleville, OH
My cats just love this, they will play for hours on the mat, rubbing all over it, so glad I got it for them
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Ohhh my cats love these always get them a bunch for their stockings at Christmas
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
My cats love this, one drags it around from room to room like a kid with a blankie. Definitely recommend buying one