BY FAT BURNER WITH EGCG 200

Fat Burner with EGCG 200 Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg ( 200 Soft gels )
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These have been amazing in getting me where I am now mentally and physically! No, it's not a miracle pill, you have to put in the effort...In my case, I did not have a gym membership since I have a very active job(like lots of cardio). And I had a smoothie every morning (greens, ginger, tumeric, black pepper), with 2 of these capsules. After work I would have lunch and 2 more of these. Make sure to drink lots of water as well, it will help your body function as it should and burn the fat. These do provide a very clean energy boost, with no afternoon sluggish-ness. It's not like what you'll feel from coffee or something sugary. In fact, I recommend lowering your sugar intake to help in the weight loss. Hope this review helps! :)
Kristen S.
I love green tea in a general and i love the taste of this product! i would definitely recommend this product.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This stuff actually tastes great and helps replace coffee in the morning. I'm a huge fan.
Martha A.
RAmona , CA
Foodie Expert
How do these compare to drinking regular green tea?
Lacinda H.