Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsFat Burner with EGCG 200
Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg ( 200 Soft gels )

by Fat Burner with EGCG 200

Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG maximizes powerful thermogenic action in fast-release Liquid Soft-Gels

Does it really work?
How do these compare to drinking regular green tea?
Start your review of Fat Burner with EGCG 200 Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg ( 200 Soft gels )!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Fat Burner with EGCG 200 Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg ( 200 Soft gels ) uploaded by Jennifer L.
Now I know this doesn't replace healthy eating and a good exercise routine. But I am up for anything that May speed up my metabolism. Since it's green tea they give you a nice little boost of energy and I'm up for that especially in the morning. Costco had a huge bottle for only 14.99. So far I like them and will continue to use them and hopefully it will help me shed a slight amount of weight. #fitnessgoals #influenster
ashton B.
Louisville, KY
I did not see any results when using this product. While taking this product whenever I would attempt to do my 30 minute beginner workout, I would not be able to finish even 10 minutes because I would feel super lightheaded and my heart would beat super fast. So if you decide to take these, be careful!
Erwin O.
San Diego, CA
I like to take the green tea only when I feel that I need a little extra energy. And it gives me the energy without making me feel jittery. But I definitely wouldn't take it a couple of hours before going to bed because you would stay up.
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Fat Burner with EGCG 200 Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner with EGCG, 400mg ( 200 Soft gels ) uploaded by Joanna E.
These have been amazing in getting me where I am now mentally and physically! No, it's not a miracle pill, you have to put in the effort...In my case, I did not have a gym membership since I have a very active job(like lots of cardio). And I had a smoothie every morning (greens, ginger, tumeric, black pepper), with 2 of these capsules. After work I would have lunch and 2 more of these. Make sure to drink lots of water as well, it will help your body function as it should and burn the fat. These do provide a very clean energy boost, with no afternoon sluggish-ness. It's not like what you'll feel from coffee or something sugary. In fact, I recommend lowering your sugar intake to help in the weight loss. Hope this review helps! :)
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This stuff actually tastes great and helps replace coffee in the morning. I'm a huge fan.
Kristen C.
St Charles, IL
I love green tea in a general and i love the taste of this product! i would definitely recommend this product.