BY FAT BASTARD MERLOT

• I got a bottle and was hoping to have it at our super bow...1 Answers
Fat Bastard Merlot
  • "i have a hard time finding it sometimes but totally worth it if you cant get top shelf wine =)" in 1 review
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
I am a huge red wine fan so I am always anxious to try different "vintners"/brands. I really enjoyed the Fat Bastard Merlot. It's full bodied without being too heavy. You can definitely taste the berries! Nice to sip by the fire or under blankets on a chilly evening.
Naomi P.
This was the first Fat Bastard wine that I tried. The wine tasted smooth; since it was cheaper I wasn't expecting pronounced notes. It's a solid choice for anyone who appreciates basic wine but doesn't want Yellow Tail or Barefoot. It's definitely better than those options.
Danielle R.
This wine is smooth. love having a glass after a long day. i have a hard time finding it sometimes but totally worth it if you cant get top shelf wine =)
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
This is a decent wine at a good price. However, it is not one of my favorites. There are less expensive wines out there that are much better.
Emily H.
San Mateo, CA
Not my favorite - lacked the flavor I expect in a merlot. I haven't tried other wines from this group but would be interested in trying a pinot
Michelle M.
Gardner, KS
I'm not a fan of the merlot from this vintner, but I do enjoy their chardonnay. I found the merlot a little on the one dimensional side.
Jessica S.
Fairdale, KY
This is decent, crisp and pairs well with italian foods. Maybe even seafood? Very cheap also, completely unexpected
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This is an OK merlot, but nothing special. Makes a great table wine for a casual night. I love merlots in general!
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
I felt this was a little too sour and dry for me. Not a fan at all. Not the worst, but would not purchase again
Christina W.
Edgewood, MD
This a decent wine for the price. It has a strong taste of blackberries and plums. It also has a scent of beets.
Dawn S.
Elkhart, IN
I got a bottle and was hoping to have it at our super bowl party, but no idea what kind of snacks would go good with it. HELP PLEASE!