BY NONE

Fastin-XR Extended Release Capsules 525 Mg 45 Count see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Wellington, CO
At first I enjoyed that these gave you the energy to get going and workout while also helping you to lose weight..
But after a few days I began to get excessively jittery and shakey. Then my heart fell like it was trying to pound it's way out of my chest. I've never felt my heart beat that fast. So if you think you can handle these I'd say go for it. I know of others who have used these and didn't have any problems. But there definitely not for me.
Erin E.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
Ok these probably wont make you lose weight alone. You need to eat less and exercise more. Period. But these help make all your goals a little easier and ypur hard work more efficient. They are like taking an adderall that only lasts like 2 hours. I take 1 before exercising to get maximum heart rate increase and calorie burn from my workout. It also helps me not want to eat. Yes they make you shakey/jittery/racing heart, i specifically WANTED that effect - the heart is a muscle and beating faster burns calories. Maybe its not the safest, and i wouldn't recommend if you don't have good heart health but these have helped me lose 60lb amd maintain a low body weight more easily (2 years maintaining now!) If you want the "side effects" i listed, this is the product for you. If your not into side effects, then id find something else. Pills ALONE will not cause weight loss you MUST make lifestyle changes!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nashville, GA
I love fastin! It helps curve my appetite and doesn't make you jittery like some weight loss pills do. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was because it is a little pricy!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
This product gave me the results I wanted but it made my chest tight and gave me migraines. I didn't like the jittery feeling. This product was recalled at one point so I'm hesitant to try it again.
alexis a.
alexis a.
Seminole, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Christina M.
Christina M.
DUNDEE, FL
If you can handle things like this and they will not make you feel dizzy then this would be a great product for you.